• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

members in atalantic provinces

Hmmm, we have a few in NewfieLand;  MountainMax, LabradorAvy, and myself in Labrador (Northern QUebec BOrder).... don't think we have any Quebec members that I can see!!

Lets get some dirt on you!! Tell us about yourself!!  (y)

Hi, Given that is 'home' to me I always looked for members from the East Coast. I know there are several others. A couple in NB and at least one in the Halifax area I remember.

4xFever said:
? ? ? ? ? ? Yakmar you haven't answered yet???????????
heheheheheheheh

Got your email, shot you one back??? How far are you from Sept iles, Qc??? I will be up that way in October on the way to Toronto!!!

Should be getting my AV on Weds/Thursday if everything goes to plan, i'm in Kentville, NS

well...i see kentville...so i don't feel that lonley lol....yarmouth, NS here....bought my AV couple months ago...she's a '05 Z71 and i've dropped a k&N fipk , flowmaster exhaust, and a superchips programmer...going with HID's and a 6" lift with 35's in the near future.

just wondering if this topic is dead or just no one else responding???? i'd like to see about a bunch of us in nova scotia going for a good trail ride...i've got some new rubber going on my truck friday and vacation starting on the 17th of december....not looking for anything hard core but a nice trail ride to get some mud on the truck would be nice...find out how she'll be in the off road department

95highline said:
just wondering if this topic is dead or just no one else responding???? i'd like to see about a bunch of us in nova scotia going for a good trail ride...i've got some new rubber going on my truck friday and vacation starting on the 17th of december....not looking for anything hard core but a nice trail ride to get some mud on the truck would be nice...find out how she'll be in the off road department

Hey Highline!

I just wrote in the Canadian Members area noting that there were no reps from Nova Scotia. I guess I should have scrolled down first.

My wife is from Yarmouth. We will be there for a couple days over Christmas. Perhaps we could arrange a coffee at Starrs rd. Timmy's or something?

I am interested in seeing your AV, and hearing it. I noticed your exhaust mod!!! I had the stock exhaust replaced on my silverado with just a Cherry Bomb. I loved the sound. My wife said it reminded her of being on an airplane when it downshifted. What does she know?!?!?!

Everything inside my AV is still stock...............for now!

~M

Back