• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

cook out at our house

blackchev

SM 2006
We are hoping to have a cookout at our house at the end of August.
I am looking in advance for attendee's.
Avialanche and mdz66 are a given? ;D
Please post if you are interested
We are lookihng at the weekend of the 27th

We would LOVE to get up your way. Aug is going to be busy for us but put us on your maybe list if you have one.

Butch

blackchev said:
We are hoping to have a cookout at our house at the end of August.
I am looking in advance for attendee's.
Avialanche and mdz66 are a given? ;D
Please post if you are interested
We are lookihng at the weekend of the 27th
Remember this isnt a set date. We are still trying to figure out when to have the cookout. We weill give all at least 2 weeks notice.

Mongos Wife said:
sounds yummy count us as a maybe with baby mongo.....

Hey, if we don't make it will you send us a picture of baby Mongo eating that Steak with cabronia mushroom sauce? ;D

Butch

Z66 BUTCH said:
Hey, if we don't make it will you send us a picture of baby Mongo eating that Steak with cabronia mushroom sauce? ;D

Butch

Sure!  Got to play catch up since we missed the last cookout at Northface's! :D

Mdz66 said:
It's cool today!!!
Hey I have a nice set of green chevy bowtie driving lights in my basement with your name on them.? ? :eek: ;D :eek:

I will be on the road between Idaho and Wisconsin on Labor day weekend :C:. i have to get my stuff moved up from Idaho. :E: Otherwise i am good for any other day. ;D
Any body interested in helping me unload my Av and Trailer on the 5th of Sept. I will be living in Brookfield. My wife and back will really appreciate any help.
The wife and I are leaving for Idaho on Friday adn drving straight thru, 24 hours. Then getting a trailer on saturday and loading it up. Then driving back on Sunday, so we can unload on Monday before I have to go back to work. I am gonna be pretty burnt,by the time I am done driving. It is about 3600 mile Round trip. The trip back is going to be longer since i am towing a trailer. The drive back is going to take a little longer.

Shanes 02 Avalanche said:
I will be on the road between Idaho and Wisconsin on Labor day weekend :C:. i have to get my stuff moved up from Idaho. :E: Otherwise i am good for any other day. ;D
Any body interested in helping me unload my Av and Trailer on the 5th of Sept. I will be living in Brookfield. My wife and back will really appreciate any help.
The wife and I are leaving for Idaho on Friday adn drving straight thru, 24 hours. Then getting a trailer on saturday and loading it up. Then driving back on Sunday, so we can unload on Monday before I have to go back to work. I am gonna be pretty burnt,by the time I am done driving. It is about 3600 mile Round trip. The trip back is going to be longer since i am towing a trailer. The drive back is going to take a little longer.
Kepp me updated, If nothing comes up I may be able to help you that monday evening.

Everyone, We are still working out the date. We hope it the date we do it will work for all. Stay tuned. P.S  We might opted for burgers and brats (Wisconsin brats)

Back