• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Calling for Arkansas Action!!!

kendle

Alright guys and girls.? It's time to speak up and step up.? I'm originally from Little Rock and just moved back about a month ago from Texas.? There are too many AVs here for us not to be having GTGs.?

Let's see some action and get things going.? Share those mods.? If there's a mod that you want to make and need help, let us know.? That's what we're all here for.? I'm pretty sure a few of us out there have our own shops.? If you're looking for anything special, let me know.? I may be able to help find it since I've been doing this for quite a while.?

For the time being, take a look at my site and let me know what you think.? http://www.ghostsgraphics.com That's my AV on the main page.? Also, please don't order anything from my site at this time as I'm still updating all of my information with my suppliers.? Contact me directly and we can work out something.?

Also, there's a great lil' hot wing restaurant in Little Rock called The Wing Shack.? Come check us out.? We have great hot wings.? Little Rock's best kept secret is getting out.

I hope this sparks a revolution, a Chevy revolution that is.

There has been at least one GTG in Little Rock 'cause I was there!
:wave:

Butch

I was stationed at Little Rock AFB for a year Aug 04 - Aug 05...tons of Avalanches I tagged about 7 of them on base...I met a few Arkansas AVers at the Millington, TN GTG ...other than that it seemed pretty quiet...I hope you can get things going...

Hey KD,

You make a good point, there needs to be some action. I used to be the coordinator for arkansas but I really don't have enough time to do so anymore. I'd love to see someone take the ball and get something going.

Thanks for the invite Tdybr.  Unfortunately, my plans for Labor Day are already booked.  Although, it would be I nice trip I'm sure.

Sorry to hear that you don't have enough time Ren.  Honestly, my time is pretty limited too.  I would just like to see us Razorbacks get together every once and a while.  I just don't think there are too many AVers here in Arkansas that know about the club or the site.  I guess it's time for me to start tagging!!

Hey, I live in central Ark. I too have noticed alot of AV's. I love for people to get together. I go to the Wing Shack all the time. Which one are you at?

Hey there GT5.  Cool that you're in central Ark.  You know, I heard there's a Wing Shack in Cabot.  I'm at the Shack in Little Rock.  I think there's one in Pine Bluff also.  Funny thing is that we're not affiliated with each other.  I know a few people that are interested in a GTG.  I'll check around and see what I can come up with.  For starters, how does October 15 sound?

Just trying to throw something out there.

i will be in in april of 2006 currently driving gun trucks in iraq.  on a off note there are some avalanches over here just need to update some photos( black water are using them as guntrucks)

broke 04 said:
i will be in in april of 2006 currently driving gun trucks in iraq.? on a off note there are some avalanches over here just need to update some photos( black water are using them as guntrucks)

I'd really like to see some pics of AVs as gun trucks.
Be safe over there, I hope April comes fast for you.  Thanks for your service.

Back