• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Pipe line

Puddle jumper

Wanted to know if anyone is interested in running the pipe line some time in the near future. Maybe the end of the month

Off road trail. starts in Mountain Wi (about an hour north of Green bay and I believe it goes all the way to the top of upper Michigan. But i'm not sure

Like Avialanche said, there are plans for a Pipeline GTG at the end of January. We are going for sure. I hope we have more avalanches this time.

Later

David

I was just wondering what day/days? I would like to go but I don't know if I
have off. I would appreciate it if anybody could tell me a date.

??? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Thanks,
? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Grifz71

Right now it looks like January 28th will be the day.  Still haven't heard from Jay yet.  Anyone interested in this just I.M me.  Matt

Mdz66 said:
Right now it looks like January 28th will be the day. Still haven't heard from Jay yet. Anyone interested in this just I.M me. Matt

Matt,

I would like to go on the 28th even if Jay can't make it. Maybe they will have another one in Feb that we can join then.

Debby schedule that weekend off so we would like to do it then.

Do you remember how toget there right? I am sure we can manage by ourselves this time.

Did you get the winch for your truck yet?

Let me know what you think about this.

Anyone else who would like to do it on the 28th of Jan let Matt know so he can arrange it.

Thank you,

David

Hello,

Are we still planning to do this or not? Just want to know since we have requested the weekend off and need to know if I have to plan for something else instead.

Just wanting to bring this back to the top.

Later

David

It's not looking good  :( :(  it has been  warm here as of late.    I am going to the Pipeline on saturday or sunday to get a look.  If it isn't frozen over I think it will be bad.  I will take a few pics to post.  A few jeeps may be there on sunday so that may be the best day to go.  I hope it gets cold fast!!!    Matt

I think it will be a GO!!!! Went there today, no pics but it looks just like it did last year.  I could not believe 50 miles make that much difference.  It looks great right now, about  8 to 10 inches of snow and the ice looks about 8 inches thick.    Sorry about the absence of the pic :mad:  Matt

This sounds like it would be a BLAST!

UNFORTUNATELY we are leaving for Fla on the 22nd and will be on a 7 day Cruise the 28th.  Hope you all have a good time!

Squid

I talked to one of the Jeep guys that went up to another trail in the same area (a more extreme trail) and he and the group of Jeepers had a blast this past weekend.

Well, I can't wait to go again.

I hope we have some people sign up for this during the week.

Come on everyone, let get this going. I want to know who I will be cruising with.

Later,

David

We did most of the Pipeline today.? We had a blast, I got my blazer stuck a couple times when I got a little off the trail but with Garrett's new winch on his Jeep made short work of that.? Garrett took the pics but I will post them tomorrow.? With 12 to 14 inches of snow the 4X4 Av should have no problem.? ? Matt?

Attachments

• p1220138.jpg
    p1220138.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 30
  • p1220136.jpg
    p1220136.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 30
Matt,

Are you going to start a list of attendees? Where you able to get a deal on a hotel? or do we need to find one ourselves? (works either way for me, just need to know. We would like on with a pool if possible.)

Trying to keep this thread on top

Later,

David

Hello all,

We will be leaving friday after work for the Pipeline, and returning Sunday morning.

Maybe by Saturday night you will see some avalanche pictures on the snow.

There is still time for more members to join in the fun.

Later,

David

Back