• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

How about a mod list

racemanfl

SM 2006
Just like the title says

I need help putting in new buckets with handles.
I'm sure someone will help but how about a list  Jerry

I'll be putting together a itenerary list within the next day or so... so expect an update.

For those that are interested in modding.. please help me and raceman out here and post what mods people are wanting to do.

Thanks

I will probably just help...no mods really to be done...I will not install strobe cables though, everyone must climb uner thier own dirty as s truck! :p

OviedoAV said:
I will not install strobe cables though, everyone must climb uner thier own dirty as s truck! :p
    Just remember The strobe cables in a whelen kit have male and Female ends and you need to send the right ones through the hole! :E:

JohnBChef said:
Just remember The strobe cables in a whelen kit have male and Female ends and you need to send the right ones through the hole! :E:

Haha...we figured that one put, didn't we?! :rolleyes:

OviedoAV said:
I will probably just help...no mods really to be done...I will not install strobe cables though, everyone must climb uner thier own dirty as s truck! :p

Whats a "uner"??

Haha got ya back :love:

I'm not sure what mod(s) I would or can afford to do but I'd like to try and swing the tailgate or backup cam mods.

I want to put the scanners in my doors and smoke my tails and maybe LOF. Will work for mods >:D
Laurie

Doesnt sound like a Region II GTG what no one else is gonna mod..  I know better than that, that is like saying there wont be anything to drink or eat either..
:laugh:

Oh I'm sure I'll be moddin' something, just not sure what. I might have to wait and steal some ideas from Jan's lunch.

LOL I am hoping to have more glow in by then..  Just need to find time to install..  Grrrrrrr :E:

If my schedule allows time for me to make it, I'll have lots of stuff to do, just not sure what'll actually get done.  I'm thinking that since its Dune's GTG and he doesn't drive his Av to GTG's, then I'm not driving mine to his.

I hope to have it done before then, but I may be wanting to install my Hotchskis Sway Bars.

Have everything I need, my wimpy self is having a hard time breaking some of the screws loose.

David

mmdavidw said:
I hope to have it done before then, but I may be wanting to install my Hotchskis Sway Bars.

Have everything I need, my wimpy self is having a hard time breaking some of the screws loose.

David

I am more than willing to help you out...you just need a little girl power  (y)
:love: mo

Well, I'm coming into the game a little late here so some advise would help.

I'd like to do a couple minor mods:
1) Mainly changing some of the lights on the inside of my 2004 AV, like overheads and doors, etc.  Can you give me recommendations as to what to purchase or will anyone have spares?

2) I need nerf bars.  I'd like to put in stainless.  Any recommendations as to where to purchase and get shipped quickly?

3) Bow tie....any spares or suggestions?

4) AV lettering on cladding...any spares?

5) The one I need the most because I tow an enclosed trailer is the rear view camera.  Don't know if I can afford, but I've read about snake eyes.  Is that the best system and most cost effective?  Where to buy?  Anyone willing to help install? 

I have ambers and dual maglites installed.

Any other suggestions on some minor mods?

Thank You!!!

Back