• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Saturday Arrivals CRGTG2

Dune Coon

SM 2008
I would like to have an idea on who plans on arriving on Saturday.

Would you guys prefer to have a fancy dinner after a full day of socializing.. or a simple dinner of wings / sandwiches?

Attendants:

BBA

I'm coming in early Sat morning...and wings and beer is good for me

I'll be up Sat and whatever works for me.  I'm just not sure what I'll do with my dogs cause I was planning on bringing them. That is unless I get a room for the nite which I still haven't decided, then they could just stay in there.

I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning...(minus Mike...he's got a class all day that day)...dont plan on staying the night unless I have too much to drink (that's not gonna happen, right  >:D ) then somebodys gotta let me crash in their room....  :love:  :love:
~mo

oh!...I always have room for a drunk woman in my bed :p? ?...(thinking, thinking) ....come to think of it...all the women I've ever had in my bed were drunk.? huh!? :p

aaah, the gentle sound of a room-mate puking their guts out in the middle of the night. takes me back to my college days...or last weekend...nevermind.

i plan to be there early Saturday for the day.

BigBlackAv said:
I'm coming in early Sat morning...and wings and beer is good for me

<BigBlackAv> and the wings are even optional

yeah...your right Doug.

Hey, Dune...can we bring a keg of beer?

Dune said:
doesn't matter to me...
I know you don't care...will the venue?

next is what flavor...i am big on Amber Boch but also like miller light and mich light and many others...so what would you guys like?
if we get enough interest, my coil cooler can connect 2 kegs so maybe get 2 1/4 barrel kegs of different flavors?

BigBlackAv said:
I know you don't care...will the venue?

next is what flavor...i am big on Amber Boch but also like miller light and mich light and many others...so what would you guys like?
if we get enough interest, my coil cooler can connect 2 kegs so maybe get 2 1/4 barrel kegs of different flavors?

I'd guess the dealership might not be too pleased, but the hotel wouldn't care as long as you didn't become disruptive or destructive.

is the hotel next to the dealer?

if not...it will be a short dealer gtg and a longer hotel gtg :p

I know...that is kinda my point :p

racemanfl said:
I'll stay behind and guard the beer and make sure the ice doesn't melt

wow! you are a team player...it is an honor to know you :p

racemanfl said:
I'll stay behind and guard the beer and make sure the ice doesn't melt

What an amazing act of generosity on your part!

uh...no...i won't get there until Sat morning...i can maybe arrange to get it there earlier (tho i'm not sure how)

Back