• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Will We Ever Get A Date For Niagara 2006 ???

JSal69

SM 2004
I need a date for Niagara 2006 and I need it yesterday...  Actually I needed it last week.

I am holding up the vacation list at work.

Can someone in charge let us know what the dates will be ?

Last year it was the first week of June.

That is less than six months from now...

What is the delay ?

I know there was talk of making it later in June or July, but some of us have to make vacation pics or we won't be able to attend.

I would even accept an answer from the coordinators that stated...

"WE DON'T KNOW YET, BUT WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

But they just ignore this and the official post.  :rolleyes:

Agreed JSal69
Not sure why it wouldn't be the same dates (or close to it) as it has been the last 2 years. If it is going to be held later in June or in July I'm out and will not attend  :(

I need something to look forward too.
A really boring winter.....and also a vacation
schedule is in order.

Dave

You all could always come South for a GTG..  Big one in May, and another to come in the beginning of October..  :love: :B: :love:

Hug_R_Av said:
You all could always come South for a GTG..? Big one in May, and another to come in the beginning of October..? :love: :B: :love:

If anyone wanna experience the TRUE NORTH , you're welcome up this way!!!  :eek:

here is your answer  aint gonna happen oh well here's the link 

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,57809.0.html

Hec, you have an open invite to any that I am at..  Especially October in GA.. 

Yakmar said:
WHATS going on in OCTOBER in GEORGIA!! That could be a trip I could possibly make!!
Yak I am sure Hangman, myself along with many others would love for you to come down to STI IV
More details are coming over the next month or so..

Hug_R_Av said:
Hec, you have an open invite to any that I am at.. Especially October in GA..

Thanks Hug  :love: :love:  Looks like october in GA might be a plan  :cheers:

:0: Why Not Niagara ?

How about a joint effort of the Tri-State Area (NY, NJ, & CT) Coordinators (Me, Erin, & Gary) to put something together for Niagara in spite of it all.

It may not be as grand, but I am sure if we get Stan (NatsCanAv) the Canadian Coordinator involved too it will be a lot of fun.? We still have plenty of time too.

I'm sure others will want to help make this happen. (Hec54, HeavyD, Cadboy1, 95Sportside, etc.) Anyone wanting to help is welcome.

We can have it at the same Motel as last year (Clifton Hill).? The night-time hanging in the parking lot fun was the best part.

Let's make something happen.

How does the Weekend before or after 4th of July sound ?

hec54 said:
Thanks Hug? ?:love: :love:? Looks like october in GA might be a plan? :cheers:
Its also a holiday weekend for the schools, so that helps with the travel..  :love: :B: :love:

JSal69 said:
:0: Why Not Niagara ?

How about a joint effort of the Tri-State Area (NY, NJ, & CT) Coordinators (Me, Erin, & Gary) to put something together for Niagara in spite of it all.

It may not be as grand, but I am sure if we get Stan (NatsCanAv) the Canadian Coordinator involved too it will be a lot of fun.? We still have plenty of time too.

I'm sure others will want to help make this happen. (Hec54, HeavyD, Cadboy1, 95Sportside, etc.) Anyone wanting to help is welcome.

We can have it at the same Motel as last year (Clifton Hill).? The night-time hanging in the parking lot fun was the best part.

Let's make something happen.

How does the Weekend before or after 4th of July sound ?
I'm interested in attending JSal69

Back