• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

F/S at CRGTG II

racemanfl

SM 2006
4 stock wheels and tires with 3000 miles? ?$ 500.00

Black OEM running boards with 3000 miles before Take off? ?$150.00

Sold  4 Black plastic OEM door buckets with stick on chrome handles? ?$50.00  Sold

No pictures as of now this is all stock takeoffs as I do alittle moddin.

Don't want to ship except for buckets but will bring to CRGTGII

Leaving Thursday morning so respond before then

I'm sorry yes 17" off Z71    Goodyear I believe out at my brothers house and don't remember  That why no picture

Perfect no scuffs or scratches  with caps and all

Humm  What can I sell...  Have to look around the garage..

We might as well have a garage sale while were there.. Tires and running boards to hard to ship thought I would try this.. Hope Dune doesn't want a cut

Think I have some LEDs..  Set of headlights off an 02 but they are not mine LOL

Hug_R_Av said:
ooooo? Those are the big ones..? I like BIG ones..

I got your big ones  >:D .....but seriously...the 8 Leds are spoken for already, Sourmash wants em...so I think I only have a couple (2-3) "extra singles"....anyway...if anyone breaks a 10mm i'll have them to give...

I will have 2 strobe controllers with me that I would like to sell as well.

They are the Whelen Competitor Series CS450.

ScanLock? pattern control which lets you scan though 10 flash patterns and lock in the one you want. Conformal coated to resist moisture and vibration. Input reverse polarity protection Output short circuit protection CS450 - Four Outlet, 50 Watt Output (67 Watts Input)

They are fully sealed to be mounted either on the interior or the EXTERIOR of the vehicle. If you don't have room under the rear seat, you can mount them under the truck.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I would like $100 each for them. (wires and bulbs not included - controller only)

Attachments

• omb-ps_1881_65816811.gif
    omb-ps_1881_65816811.gif
    24.3 KB · Views: 77
hood market still flooded?? OEM, black, cladded- $50

02 center section of cladding (3rd brake light ) assuming I get my EXT section by CRGTG-? $40

stock springs $50

02 2wd spindles $50

passenger doors cladding and/or warped running board (has the hardware)(parts good for test painting only) free to good home? Schudini

02 factory running board (driver side only)? $30

DVD player ( I know very little about it.? New in the box.? part of an eBay win, just wanted the monitor)- $30

02 OEM air intake box (its got the air restriction gauge) make offer- unless Viper wants it back, Viper gets the money

Street Glow "sail panel" LED's 3 packs, I paid $8 or so each, not needed if I get EXT sail panels-? $5 each

bed panel bag, used once since I've had it just to see how it fit- $10? Schudini

you have clear corner headlights?? right side broken?? Right side headlight w/ clear corner (I'll throw in the matching left side for free...the center piece is borken just like thousands of other headlights) assuming my new ones get here before CRGTG - drilled for strobes and neon accents- make offer

Putco grill insert for cladded Av- aluminuim, I think, its on my Av now, I'm wanting a stainless steel one and as long as this one is on the Av, I won't get one- $50 OBO Schudini

Possible sales...PM me with an offer...If the price is right, I'll sell, but not worried about it if these don't sell

midgate from 02, removed at about 40K miles

Granatelli MAFS- stock intake tuned (?) does not work with CAI

OK, I think thats if for now.? I might find more parts that I don't need laying around here.? PM me for any info or if you want any of these parts.?

Hug_R_Av said:
Man I guess I need to make a real list huh...? ?:E:
either that or just buy everything on my list...it would make my life easier.

grnxnam,

I'll take the warped cladding. I have a couple of experiments planned for that  >:D

Also, PM sent.

I am also giving away a stock EXT grille if anyone wants it. (no caddy emblem though).

I found it in the road. Not bent, but lots of scratches to buff out.

Schudini said:
grnxnam,

? I'll take the warped cladding. I have a couple of experiments planned for that? >:D

Also, PM sent.
I am sure B will be around shortly..  You gonna make it up to the GTG??

Schudini said:
grnxnam,

? I'll take the warped cladding. I have a couple of experiments planned for that? >:D

Also, PM sent.
grill insert pic

Attachments

• grnxnam front.JPG
    grnxnam front.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 53
anyone bringing an "extra" set of 5" drop springs or an "extra" JL midgate box?

Back