• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2nd annual Saint Louis, MO Bratfest??

yndio

just wanted to post this to get folks thinking on dates, etc.  Tdybr27 and I mentioned if Memorial Day weekend would work for everyone, especially Murman?  Since Memorial Day isn't very far away I figured it better to get the ball rolling now.  Let Mr Tdybr27 know specifics guys. 

Yndio

Patience people patience... I haven't even heard back from the park yet to see if the shelter is available.  I will be calling them again on Tuesday as I assume they will be off tomorrow for the Federal Holiday.

Tdybr27 said:
Patience people patience... I haven't even heard back from the park yet to see if the shelter is available. I will be calling them again on Tuesday as I assume they will be off tomorrow for the Federal Holiday.

If you post it, they will come (and want to know where to sign up)!!

>:D

I'm watching this one too!  I really enjoyed the last one even though I was without my AV  :(  That won't be the case this time.

OK, just got a couple of packages today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let's just say let's hope Travelingman doesn't win them again this year!!!  >:D >:D

yndio said:
OK, just got a couple of packages today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's just say let's hope Travelingman doesn't win them again this year!!! >:D >:D

And what is wrong with trAVelingman winning things???    :laugh: >:D

KY_BOB said:
I'll be keeping an eye on this? ;)
Me too.

I believe we have more members in STL area.This one could be greater.

Was looking for something to use for our banner and came across this.... thing is it scares me it eerily looks a lot like Murman..............

Attachments

• brattty2.JPG
    brattty2.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 45
yndio said:
Was looking for something to use for our banner and came across this.... thing is it scares me it eerily looks a lot like Murman..............

His legs are no where near that tan.  :laugh:

I couldn't get the same shelter but I got Shelter II, it's the same only a little smaller.  They say shelter 1 seats 100 and II seats 70 so BYOChair! 

Alright Tdybr27!!!!  Great going!  , so you gonna make it official ......... Ooh, we still need a banner.  Maybe I can ask Mr Bean to see if he still has the font he used for the banner they made us so we can change it to 2nd annual??

This time it shouldn't be so hot so we can get that volleyball court a burnin!! 

Yndio

Hey fellerz!  I'm in for Bratfest!  I'll be there we just need to pin down a date so I can make sure I have it off work!  (YES I work holidays, sundays, god days, santa days and everything in between)

Sorry I missed last year, girl problems... Boy I should have seen that coming right!!!  Not the case this time!  older and wiser....  I hope!

-DENT

I have tagged several Av's spotted around STL with a business card and a invite to the Bratfest II.  Did I read someone has a official hand bill or flier to give out?

Let me know what I can do to help. 

B

Back