• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

CRGTG2 Picture Thread

looks fun  (y)

wish I could be there to see everyone.  Looking forward to hearing and seeing all about it.

Those dash tags are cool.  (y)
I wish I could have come just to get one of those.  :love:

stay tuned...

Another CRGTG will be in the making for next year!!

just whated to say thanks.you'all made me feel so welcome to the club.even though i mist the fun on Saturday,it was good to be there on sunday.

speaking of leesburg.. I'm heading over there in a few to inspect a claim..

gonna be around?

let me know when you get them up Trent.

Once again.. thanks for everything.

Very cool pictures! :D

DaytonaZ71 said:
Who owns the arrival blue WBH with the wing? Me like!
its not arrival blue.  its "pacific blue"...custom paint.  Cant remember the guy's name but he lives in the Crystal River area

thanks! looked a tad light for arrival, more like the old marina blue on 60 vettes and chevelles.

BTW, your rig sure looks good with the gatorback treatment.

DaytonaZ71 said:
thanks! looked a tad light for arrival, more like the old marina blue on 60 vettes and chevelles.

BTW, your rig sure looks good with the gatorback treatment.
thx,  I've got a lil more to do on the outside, then its time to start on the performance mods.

Grnxnam...very nice looking Avy. I definately have to make it to the next big meet. Let me know if you remember the guys name that painted your truck. I want to get all of the molding on the back of mine color matched. Looking for a good reference.

Back