• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

CRGTG2 SETS FLORIDA RECORD AGAIN!!!! UPDATED

First time my family and I attend a GTG.  I must say I met some very nice people, very polite, no swearing, just a great all around family event...

Great meeting you all... We'll be back...

ExecucareAV said:
First time my family and I attend a GTG. I must say I met some very nice people, very polite, no swearing, just a great all around family event...

Yes, nice to meet you all. Plan on coming to STI, it is an even better time for the family!

ExecucareAV said:
First time my family and I attend a GTG.? ?I must say I met some very nice people, very polite, no swearing, just a great all around family event...

Had a great time chatting with ya but you sure I didn't cuss? It's the Army in me...lol

Dune said:
no swearing??? Were you around me at all? :p
he surely wasnt around when I found out I got paid and there was a supercharger on site. >:D :E:

It was a truly fun GTG. Poor Tybee Jack got home and crashed onto the family room floor! Too much excitement for him. I had a really great time.
Thank you,
JB &Tybee Jack

ExecucareAV said:
First time my family and I attend a GTG.? ?I must say I met some very nice people, very polite, no swearing, just a great all around family event...

Hey Reg hope to meet you at a future gtg down there.
Dave

It was great to finally meet everyone, We had a really good time, and now my wife wants my credit cards and checkbook.....somehow she got something about a turbo and a supercharger into her head...............
Thanks again everyone, and Well met!

This was my first CRGTG and my son and i had a really great time , and hope to do it again next year! Thanks Bigdaddy1...Thorn.

bigdaddy1 said:
This was my first CRGTG and my son and i had a really great time , and hope to do it again next year! Thanks Bigdaddy1...Thorn.

If I was you, I would be kicking Dunes butt, for letting all of that CR nuclear fallout get all over that beautiful ride of yours! :beating:

Ya, I heard a little swearing.  But it wasn't persistant.  Just making a generalized statement that people were well behaved (except I did have a little too much to drink Friday.  Heck, RaceMan, my wife and I started around 1:00 pm.)

DaytonaZ71 said:
Wish i could have made it, sounds like everyone had a blast!

Yes, everyone was wondering where you were. Mo said you were trying to make it, so we kept a lookout for you!

OviedoAV said:
Yes, everyone was wondering where you were. Mo said you were trying to make it, so we kept a lookout for you!
Had something i was pretty sure i could get out of that would allow me to attend on saturday but NOOO!
It really looked like a first class event from the pictures.

grnxnam said:
he surely wasnt around when I found out I got paid and there was a supercharger on site. >:D :E:

I was around then grnxnam..... just to let you know, that supercharger was calling your name all the way home.  I can send you one you know. :B:

Back