• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Calling All Tucson AV's

thompson

SM 2006
Ok I have been tagging my @## off and nothing.? So if you have received a tag or you are from Tucson please post here.? We are trying to get this Tucson Chapter going because GTG's with myself are not so much fun!

Nice job Salina!!

You heard the lady Tucson - Get on board the Tucson chapter!!
We guarantee you will have fun!!

Please keep Thompson from being alone, talking to her self!

Nick

Great effort Salina!
Keep it up and eventually you'll find the interested ones.

Av'n It,
Todd

It is ok to talk to yourself sometimes, just don't argue back and forth.

Go get em. If you find them and invite them, they will come.

It's only been a month. At least give it a year. If Tucson still sucks then move north into the valley of the sun.

Salina, Don't give up.
We have been doing the same up here, tag 20 AV's and maybe 1 will be interested.
I tagged one at great clips the other day to come out and find my tag card on the ground?????????

Keep tring? :yourock:

I can't tell you how many tags have been given out in Phoenix.. but it is a bunch!
Keep trying Salina.. eventually some one will responds.

Oh, you have been tagged!

Av'n It,
Todd

Attachments

• ncagtgTagCard.jpg
    ncagtgTagCard.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 259
Az-Spoiled-Wife said:
Good Idea.

I printed 200 of them and am using those for tagging now..

I have the template in Avery if anyone wants it, let me know and I will email it.

Av'n It,
Todd

Todd, thanks for the tag cards.

We have the following tucson members.

azguyz
pbuilder
zam
thompson
gump45

It's up to you guys & gals to get that town rolling. You can do it.

TAG, TAG, TAG

I haven't been tagged yet. If you tag my Av then I'll make sure I post about it here. >:D

He won't be hard to find. It's a really dirty green Northface!

:laugh:

04avfan said:

I thought you were going to say it's the "other" AV with the rear window logo.. ;)

Av'n It,
Todd

04avfan said:

zam said:
It's so dirty Nick thinks it's green! :D

Nick,

This might be hard for you but.... picture your truck dirty. What color is your truck if it looked dirty? That's the same color as Zam's. I think that tells us you need to get your truck dirty more often.

Tucson members: We are going to be planning a gtg to visit you on a July weekend day. Maybe do one Tucson attraction & cool off with ice cream at a Dairy Queen location in Tucson.  Details to follow.

Hi all.

Just returned from a six month deployment and I'll be in Tucson for a few days starting tomorrow until around the 19th or 20th. I would love to stay for the GTG, but I have to report back to work on Friday.
I'll be staying on the northwest side, but plan on being all over the place. I'll be available for mod help or anything else so drop me a line.

Later.
Cthunder

ChevyThunder said:
Hi all.

Just returned from a six month deployment and I'll be in Tucson for a few days starting tomorrow until around the 19th or 20th. I would love to stay for the GTG, but I have to report back to work on Friday.
I'll be staying on the northwest side, but plan on being all over the place. I'll be available for mod help or anything else so drop me a line.

Later.
Cthunder

:E: We are just missing you. The phoenix area members are going down to tucson on saturday the 22nd. Too bad you have to go back to work on friday.

Maybe thompson is available or some other tucson area members that have been in hiding will post up while you are there.

Welcome back Cthunder! Relax and enjoy your time..

Let us know when your returning again and you know we will plan something for you!!

Stay safe,
Todd

Back