• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

You all are being Way to quiet up here

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
Way way too quiet...  Whats everyone doing??
What mods have you done etc etc etc

Hello anyonre out there??  :love: :B: :love:

xnightwolf said:
I've had a pretty busy week at work but I did just finish pin stripping the AV like grxnam had suggested.
Good deal..  You have to watch the advise from B though..  :laugh:

Well you didn't see me wearing any Tutu's did you? :laugh: 

I know it was a bet but he thought that the new guy should try it.

xnightwolf said:
Well you didn't see me wearing any Tutu's did you? :laugh:?

I know it was a bet but he thought that the new guy should try it.
Your right I didnt see you wear it YET....

Once you move up here, and we have the King of mod GTG's in the area things should start to take off around here. :cheers:

Pete

Will be up there in a few weeks looking at houses..  Saw a couple of houses online in your neck of the woods.. 

xnightwolf said:
The wife and I will be over there April 26th and 27th for the Furniture Market.
Explain please..  Soundsl ike something I should go too..

Furniture Market is were retailers go to see the new stuff being produced by the manufactures in High Point. We also waited to long to make reservations so we have to stay in Winston Salem.

Gotcha...  Should have known babydoll used to be in the business a few years ago.. 

xnightwolf said:
Your not planning your trip up for that time period are you?
Have a few weekends penciled in now, will be staying with coworkers etc for a few days hotels for others.. I am hoping by the end of April to have found the new house.. 

Sounds good. I told my wife about your mini GTG in Savannah on the 19th and she is thinking about it. It is kind of soon and I don't know if we could do it or not. So if theirs an unofficial maybe that's me.

xnightwolf said:
:offtopic: Any ideas if or were I might find orange glow and interior lights.
By orange glow I guess your talking underbody?? If so
Newlevelmotorsports has a great deal for Avalanche owners.
Thats is where I have bought 75% of my stuff from..? They offer us a 10% discount by using avalanche in the coupon section.?
Interior lights, if you want replacements to go superbrightleds.com They seem to have the best prices.
If you have any other questions let me know

Mike

Hug_R_Av said:
By orange glow I guess your talking underbody?? If so
Newlevelmotorsports has a great deal for Avalanche owners.
Thats is where I have bought 75% of my stuff from..? They offer us a 10% discount by using avalanche in the coupon section.?
Interior lights, if you want replacements to go superbrightleds.com They seem to have the best prices.
If you have any other questions let me know

Mike

I will do that and you are DA MAN :needhug:

Lets us know when you coming up Huggy, we can go to hooters or something for a lil GTG. I'm working on my train horn MOD currently. Still got to finish my plasmaglow install and get some more Streetglow tubes

I've gotten a couple of mods done since Savannah last Oct. Getting ready for Alabama.
Just to name a few. Magnaflow exhaust, underbody 2.1 million color LED kit. 2 sets of strobes. Diamond Plate on the bed covers, XM radio, K&N 77FIPK. I've been pretty busy.

Pete

Will be coming up around the 6th of April..  Will be in town for 4 days looking at houses etc.... 

xnightwolf said:
Perhaps etc..? could swing you over to Raleigh for a little lunch or something :needhug:
How far??  Would be great to see you and the girls again  Wish it were somewhere in the middle though

It's about 2 hours depending on your speed of course >:D :drive:

If you could make it over on Sunday the 9th it looks like we might have a nice turn out for a lunch GTG. If it works out and you can make it over and need a place to stay let me know.

2 hours speeding, or less speeding...  I would make it for a lunch I guess.. 

Back