• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

How Many NE AV Owners

Just the other day i seen my 1st AV with Amber Lights in the Bellevue Area i think he is military to; pretty kool..  :wave:

Almost gave up on this one...

In mid November, I drove out to Ord to purchase our 3rd home.  While driving through the Lexington area, there was a black, cladded AV with ambers driving the oposite way.  Any idea who that may be? 

Anyways, We kinda saw eye to eye and must have thought the same thing;"Hey, that looks just like mine!" I saw him step on his breaks like signaling to pull off and meet but I really needed to use the restroom. Matter of fact, that is what kept me up and driving for about 5 hours.

Looks, like I will be putting my name the list as well.  Going back to get our 4th home and Im staying this time.

I have owned 4 AVY's since 03.   I will never own another truck, I drive the piss out of them, I average 85k a year. Great work truck and very comfortable for the fam damily.   Ohh yeah, I'm from Gretna.   You may notice me I'm the one with the always muddy Dark blue avy that gets the crap beat out of it but she keeps coming back for more.

got my 04 in july and really like it.   from omaha/ papillion.   so. . . are you supposed to put amber lights in place of your daytime running lights so we know who other members are?

Wow. I've been away for awhile. Great to see more Av owners in the area join CAFCNA.
04Avalan, change your drl's to amber. And, don't forget to flash the brights when you see a fellow club member. I skirt right passed Papillion every day, from Millard to Bellevue and back for work. Keep an eye out for an '02 Sunset Orange Metallic (that's SOM to us).
Oh yeah, and the green bowtie on the grill, FBI. "First Born Irish"

See ya 'round,
EJ

ok will look out for ya.   you have cladding or not?  is your rear trim down the back painted to match?  i see an orange one form time to time.
  mine is 04, no cladding, dark gray, chrome on all hanldes and mirrors, and bug deflector.

02's are the easiest to spot.
Light grey cladding ONLY. WBH wasn't available until '03.

Oh, yeah, I'm going to do the "Wig-wag DRL/turn signal mod".

EJ

Av-n-Taz said:
I skirt right passed Papillion every day, from Millard to Bellevue and back for work.

See ya 'round,
EJ

WOW!! I do just the oppissit i drive from Bellevue to Millard.. Where can i purchase different kinds of Bow-Ties??

Angel

Hey, winddancer,

Pretty much, everybody repaints there own. Just be sure to clear coat.
Mine is beginning to pit.

BTW, should have seen the WHITE AV, I spotted yesterday.
Blue flames, extra chrome, HUGE arse tires. That thing had to be 12 inch lifted.

LOOKED FREEFIN AWSOME!  (y)  :B:  :love:

Later,
EJ

MAB said:
Still drivin' my 03 around Omaha.

Well HI, Mark.

I'm still tooling around with Av-n-Taz.
(Although, I'm getting sick and tired of that d@^^ SES light.)
I'm guessing it's the knock sensor. I just hope I don't develop fuel pump problems.

Later,
EJ

p.s. You going to SC to welcome home Sean (aka ChevyThunder)?

y0diggity said:
I might as well throw in here too. I live in Scottsbluff and drive a maroon '04.

And I thought I was the only member from out west.  Gering, Victory Red 02...the only color for a Husker fan!

Back