• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Super Chevy Show Avalanche Entries

trAVelingman

Silent Avalanche RIP
Saturday, May 20, 2006
gallery_1_26_9982.jpg

SUPER CHEVY SHOW

Huntsville Dragway will be the location for the Super Chevy Show.? Come out and see every kind of Chevrolet vehicle imaginable.? From pure stock street cars, to highly modified and tricked out trucks.? ?We can enter the Avalanches into the show for $45 each or, if we have a minimum of 10 Avalanches, we can get a reduced fee of $40 each.? We must have the fee paid 2 weeks in advance of the show to be able to take advantage of the $40 entry fee.? PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT!!? Once we determine that we will have at least 10 AV's to enter, I will post payment request.? Again, we MUST have payment TO Super Chevy Show 2 weeks prior to the Show, which means that I must have payment 3 weeks prior to the show to have sufficient time to get a check mailed to them.? Entry fee includes Admission for the DRIVER ONLY.

Entering the Show:

Lord Aries (Paid)
trAVelingman (Paid)
Diamond Pete (Paid)
Bitdriver (Paid)
420Greg (Paid)
Jstbad? (Paid)
james21 (Paid)
Bigdaddy1 (Paid)
Flint4x4 (Paid)
Sunuva (Paid)
julieb (Paid)
Goodguy (Paid)
cdwpowerhouse (Paid)
BajAv? (Paid)
grnxnam (Paid)
Sasquatch (Paid)
OviedoAV (Paid)
quarter (Paid)
Murman? (Paid)
Main One? (Paid)
mhough  (Paid)

Entry into the show is to have your AV judged or to race? If it is just for judging, then I'll enter mine, but I don't think that I'll be racing.

-James.

james21 said:
Entry into the show is to have your AV judged or to race? If it is just for judging, then I'll enter mine, but I don't think that I'll be racing.

-James.

The Super Chevy Show Avalanche Entries will be for the car/truck show only.  The racing is in a different thread.  You are on the list.

For information regarding the Rules and Awards at the Super Chevy Show:

http://www.superchevyshow.com/showrule.shtml

trAVelingman said:
For information regarding the Rules and Awards at the Super Chevy Show:

http://www.superchevyshow.com/showrule.shtml

Then, after reading that, for a REAL understanding, ask me :)

(SC show participant since it was just "Super Chevy Sunday" at Moroso Motorsports Park)

trAVelingman said:
Saturday, May 20, 2006
gallery_1_26_9982.jpg

SUPER CHEVY SHOW

Huntsville Dragway will be the location for the Super Chevy Show.  Come out and see every kind of Chevrolet vehicle imaginable.  From pure stock street cars, to highly modified and tricked out trucks.  We can enter the Avalanches into the show for $45 each or, if we have a minimum of 10 Avalanches, we can get a reduced fee of $40 each.  We must have the fee paid 2 weeks in advance of the show to be able to take advantage of the $40 entry fee.  PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT!!  Once we determine that we will have at least 10 AV's to enter, I will post payment request.  Again, we MUST have payment TO Super Chevy Show 2 weeks prior to the Show, which means that I must have payment 3 weeks prior to the show to have sufficient time to get a check mailed to them.  Entry fee includes Admission for the DRIVER ONLY.

Entering the Show:

Lord Aries
trAVelingman
Diamond Pete
Bitdriver
420Greg
Jstbad
james21
Jstbad
james21
I guess myself and my twin that i've never met will both be in the show >:D.

-James.

james21 said:
I guess myself and my twin that i've never met will both be in the show >:D.

-James.

Nah.  Haven't you ever heard the phrase "Me and my bad self" ???

There you both were!

Does the fee cover driver for the weekend to enter the track ? I'm not clear on fees.

Mine shouldn't win any prizes but it's different, loaded/cladded/Arrival Blue with black waag front & rear bumper guards, Goodmark Ram-Air hood, AR Mojave Teflon wheels, maybe pop-up the AV-tent ?

I'm in if you all think my will add character.

Flint4x4 said:
Does the fee cover driver for the weekend to enter the track ? I'm not clear on fees.

Mine shouldn't win any prizes but it's different, loaded/cladded/Arrival Blue with black waag front & rear bumper guards, Goodmark Ram-Air hood, AR Mojave Teflon wheels, maybe pop-up the AV-tent ?

I'm in if you all think my will add character.

Super Chevy show fees permit the vehicle and ONE adult in with it (children under 10 or 12 are free).  Additional adults carry a (hefty) additional fee for the weekend (or daily pass)

trAVelingman said:
Thanks for the help Doug.

YEARS of practice :)

I have many Super Chevy wins with my tow vehicle since it's only a couple bucks more to enter it too and have my wife in, have our stuff right nearby, etc.

SC pricing is a tad ridiculous.

DougD said:
Super Chevy show fees permit the vehicle and ONE adult in with it (children under 10 or 12 are free).? Additional adults carry a (hefty) additional fee for the weekend (or daily pass)

What I meant is does ONE adult, the driver count as All Event for three days ?
I know my passenger will require separate admission.

General Admission:
Friday- $10
Saturday- $22
Sunday- $22
All Event- $32 (all three days or Sat/Sun)
Jr. one-day- $10 Jr. All Events $15
Children 10 and under are free with an adult.

Flint4x4 said:
What I meant is does ONE adult, the driver count as All Event for three days ?
I know my passenger will require separate admission.

General Admission:
Friday- $10
Saturday- $22
Sunday- $22
All Event- $32 (all three days or Sat/Sun)
Jr. one-day- $10 Jr. All Events $15
Children 10 and under are free with an adult.

For just a spectator?  Show entry is a separate animal.  As a spectator, that $32 gets you in the facility all three days, but you'll be parking in some distant lot and hiking in :)

I read it again, it says Entry Fee includes admission for Driver Only.
I just wanted to know if I pay $32 spectator fee for Fri/Sat/Sun

Looks like an Entry parks in Show Area Sat/Sun so would Fri admission be separate or do I need a separate admission for all 3 days to wander off ?

Flint4x4 said:
I read it again, it says Entry Fee includes admission for Driver Only.
I just wanted to know if I pay $32 spectator fee for Fri/Sat/Sun

Looks like an Entry parks in Show Area Sat/Sun so would Fri admission be separate or do I need a separate admission for all 3 days to wander off ?

OK, let me see if I can be clearer, I think we're on parallel tracks and not quite meeting the minds.

Spectator entry is $32 for the ENTIRE weekend.  With this, you park outside in spectator parking and can roam the grounds (car show, drag race pits, car corral, swap meet) all three days with no additional fee - $32 regardless of if you are the driver of the vehicle in the parking lot or a passenger.  It's just for the person entering the gate.

Participant fee is $45 ($40 now, discounted due to group size) and that gets the SHOW vehicle in the show field area with one driver for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  You have the same free roaming as a spectator at that point, without the hike from the parking lot.  If you are towing, you can pull in with your tow vehicle and park it with the trailers and tow rigs, closer than the spectator lot but still a small hike from the show area itself.

Back