• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GTG in Door County

Joe2002

SM 2005
Anyone interested in a get together in Door County?  Maybe April 22nd or in May sometime. Lots of places to stop and get some good pics. Let me know if this a go.    :wave:

May sounds good to me as we are going to the Jesse Bubb gtg on April 22nd.  Door County is very beautiful and after a few winery tours it even looks better. >:D >:D

small world joe. i'm also in waukesha !!!!!!!!!!!! i have yet to see another av with ambers in town !!

Mdz66 said:
May sounds good to me as we are going to the Jesse Bubb gtg on April 22nd.? Door County is very beautiful and after a few winery tours it even looks better. >:D >:D
  I thgought about going but not at that time

Joe2002 said:
Anyone interested in a get together in Door County?? Maybe April 22nd or in May sometime. Lots of places to stop and get some good pics. Let me know if this a go.? ? :wave:

Sounds interesting Joe.  If you get enough interest pick a date and make the plans.

I'm going  up in Door Cty April 20-23rd. I have aplace in southern Door at Chadoirs Dock. Its along the Bay. Great restaurant and bar there. If anybodies interested let me know about that weekend. otherwise we can try for May or June,but it gets awfully crowded then.
Lots of places to cruise and see.    Joe :B:

Back