• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

1992 cavalier 5 speed winter beater or daily for sale

Biggie_hayward

well its time to sell my old j... its a really good running car
here is some information

New starter
new alt
optima battery
new head gasket
new transmission 35k on the new one
stage 1 clutch
new flywheel
bouche plat +2 plugs
boche prem wires
all new upper gaskets
ported head
ported intake manifold
ported exuast manifold
flowmaster 40 series muffler
short throw shifter
5 inch tach

no problems with the car at all its a strong running car i really would like to get at least $600 for it this is a PERFECT daily driver or beater maybe even a winter car!! here are a few pictures

0f806090.jpg

f6015afc.jpg

fa6212bf.jpg

41c7d0c2.jpg

e4faf3af.jpg

i'll get more pictures if needed... car also has 133k on it

willing to deliver within 150 miles

Your're parked facing the wrong way on the wrong side of the street dude :laugh:

Funny.............there's no pics of driver side...............whatch ya hiding???

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?What happened?????????????.................did the Judge yank your license???

if you were not so far away i would buy it for $600. :E:  it would cost me that in gas to pick it up & haul it back local.  not such a good deal for me.

Btchinj said:
nope im getting a new car or a crotch rocket... the drivers side has a small dent in the fender
                Nice......get the new car.............better forget the Crotch Rocket....................do i need to say why..........................

Flint4x4 said:
My cousin or a coworker in Marquette, MI might be interested, US Forestry Service pays lousy and they just returned from winter layoff to eliminate more sea lamprey. One of them almost always needs a car.

oh?... keep me updated im willing to drive upstate if i have too!!

my cell is 715-330-9227

jeremy

Back