• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Contact list for sngtg travel.

WhiteHot

I thought I would let those of you interested know I found a post on www.tennesseeavalanches.com gathering contact info for those traveling to the GTG.  Not sure If I could link it so if your interested I'm sure you could find it over there.

Channel 3 will be the "Official" FRS Channel at Southern Nights after everyone gets there.  I will be monitoring it constantly so that everyone can get ahold of me when they arrive.  Less than 2 weeks to the start of Southern Nights Avalanche Meet!!!

Better get a lot of batteries just in case everyone wants to talk to you
all the time.  I would hate to try to reach you and not be able to talk
just because you have a dead battery.  I guess I'll keep a charger in the
Av just in cast my battery goes dead...because, as everyone knows, I'm
very popular these days!!! >:D

grnxnam said:
Better get a lot of batteries just in case everyone wants to talk to you
all the time.? I would hate to try to reach you and not be able to talk
just because you have a dead battery.? I guess I'll keep a charger in the
Av just in cast my battery goes dead...because, as everyone knows, I'm
very popular these days!!! >:D

(waiting for new post)

"Anyone have an extra nextel car charger?"  :laugh:

I don't have FRS radio or a cellphone (unless you count OnStar phone)

I'm not completely technologically backward, I'll have internet access at hotels.  :D

Flint4x4 said:
I don't have FRS radio or a cellphone (unless you count OnStar phone)

I'm not completely technologically backward, I'll have internet access at hotels.? :D

Flint, You may want to consider picking up an FRS radio for the GTG. They come in real handy especially during cruising and there only a few bucks. Well worth it. :wave:

SciFiGuy01 said:
Flint, You may want to consider picking up an FRS radio for the GTG. They come in real handy especially during cruising and there only a few bucks. Well worth it.

I've been meaning to get a pair, it's on the list ....  :rolleyes:

Back