• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Pictures from SNGTG

Loggie

Charter Member
PM 2023
PM 2021
PM 2020
PM 2019
PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
What a super job trAVelingman and EarthQuake did in pulling this all together (y) (y)

Also, I just wanted to say thank you and post a couple of cool pictures from the SNGTG.  This was my first major GTG since I joined the club family back in 02.  It was nice putting names and faces together at last.

memories ... Frogs, Cheery bombs and jello shoots off the head >:D

Thanks for having me :wave:

Attachments

• SNGTG02.JPG
    SNGTG02.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 268
  • SNGTG01.JPG
    SNGTG01.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 271
at hotel

Attachments

• SNGTG03.JPG
    SNGTG03.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 265
  • SNGTG04.JPG
    SNGTG04.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 267
Heading to the Super Chevy Show

Attachments

• SNGTG05.JPG
    SNGTG05.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 268
at the show...way cool BTW >:D

Attachments

• SNGTG06.JPG
    SNGTG06.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 268
  • SNGTG07.JPG
    SNGTG07.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 262
more from the show :eek:

Attachments

• SNGTG08.JPG
    SNGTG08.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 262
  • SNGTG09.JPG
    SNGTG09.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 261
the gang hanging out trying to stay cool

Attachments

• SNGTG10.JPG
    SNGTG10.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 259
back at the hotel where the modding and party began >:D

Attachments

• SNGTG11.JPG
    SNGTG11.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 264
  • SNGTG12.JPG
    SNGTG12.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 259
brothers :laugh:

Attachments

• SNGTG14.JPG
    SNGTG14.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 256
  • SNGTG13.JPG
    SNGTG13.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 257
heading out to the Bar-B-Q :love:

Attachments

• SNGTG15.JPG
    SNGTG15.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCF0073.JPG
    DSCF0073.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 253
turning into the park

Attachments

• DSCF0077.JPG
    DSCF0077.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 247
  • SNGTG17.JPG
    SNGTG17.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 245
bikerchic1977 said:
stop posting pics please :E: i was ok about missing this gtg b4, but now i'm starting to regret not going :E:

Just for the record it's never ok to miss a GTG. ?:beating:

Great pics btw!

David

and I'll stop now to save the pain for others who couldn't attend

...but I want to show you what ya'll missed...what a cool suprise trAVelingman was able to pull off.  No it wasn't a raffle prize, but It was cool to see the new 07 >:D

Attachments

• DSCF0093.JPG
    DSCF0093.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 239
Great pics Loggie. Real good looking AVs. I hope You and Yours had a really outstanding time together. I know you didn't take a huge amount of pictures... but maybe you can make an album of the pictures you did take. You could call it ?" Loggie's Eastern USA Avalanche GTG Tour". ?

bigbadblue said:
Great pics Loggie. Real good looking AVs. I hope You and Yours had a really outstanding time together. I know you didn't take a huge amount of pictures... but maybe you can make an album of the pictures you did take. You could call it  " Loggie's Eastern USA Avalanche GTG Tour". 

I had planed on doing something when I get back to Germany.  I took over 200 pictures from all the GTG's I've been to.  I like the title you came up with and I just might have to use it

Loggie said:
I had planed on doing something when I get back to Germany. I took over 200 pictures from all the GTG's I've been to. I like the title you came up with and I just might have to use it

Please ... be my guest.? I hope you bring great memories back to Germany with you. Stay Safe.

Those are great pics! ?I'm new, so forgive me if this is common knowledge...How do you attach the flags to the back? ?One pic in particular shows 3 flags in holders that seem to be attached. ?Is this a mod, or something you can buy specifically for the AV? ?Thanks.

greagt pics Loggie. I'm glad I got to be a part of the largest GTG (54 Avs, I think) and the smallest (2 Avs...I 'm sure thats all...I counted them 3 times to be sure).  It was great to finally meet you after all of the pm's and info shared.  Hope to see you again soon.

B

Loggie said:
I had planed on doing something when I get back to Germany.? I took over 200 pictures from all the GTG's I've been to.? I like the title you came up with and I just might have to use it

Loggie,

It was a great honor to meet you and look forward for you to join us at out next GTG...Thanks for all the Great pics and sharing to "TIME OFF" with us.

Be safe and come home soon!!!

Hangman

Great Pictures...thanks for sharing

LakeFX said:
Those are great pics!  I'm new, so forgive me if this is common knowledge...How do you attach the flags to the back?  One pic in particular shows 3 flags in holders that seem to be attached.  Is this a mod, or something you can buy specifically for the AV?  Thanks.

If you want a 3 flag  holder you can contact Mike.  If you like I'll PM you his email.  They look good don't they :love:

Back