• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

goodmark hood

Here's a hood pic and a big Thank You to MUSIKS? :yourock:

Musiks had a spare arrival blue bowtie & was nice enough to swap for my yellow one? :B:

Can't beat that, a blue bowtie from Texas is now in Michigan via Alabama

Attachments

• abm052606.jpg
    abm052606.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 3,209
The Mox said:
It looks very nice.? How did you get it painted so fast?? ???

I got my hood on the first group buy, don't know about quarter but I got my hood painted as soon as I got it delivered. The hood comes ready to paint, takes a day to cure.

quarter said:
I know the bodyman, dropped it off Wed. picked it up this morning :cool:

sorta like we did, hoods delivered Wed. and I picked them up before work Sat. night and stowed them in my garage before installing them ourselves Sunday. We both had only Sunday off that week.

Looks really great i so can't wait to get mine. I am thinking of some kind of subtle grafix on the side of the rise of the hood. I was given some original cowl induction emblems off a friends 20 Chevelle maybe they would look nice. Any ideas?
Jay

Where is quarter's hood ? I was just goofing off and posted mine.

I've only seen his hood in a box but I did see the box in person. I watched him win the drawing and saw him pull out of Hampton Inn with it the back of his truck.  :D

Flint4x4--That?s funny!

:nopics:

Sorry, But my brother- in- law bought a new hood for his camaro and the day I went and picked it up for him he wrecked the car...... :damon:
He said he would have rather I lost the hood on the freeway than him wreck the car :E:

Post picks and we will not pick on you anymore :laugh:

quarter said:
The new hood is on  ;D

WhiteHot said:
You didn't waste any time did ya?!!  LOL  We need pics!!!

apparently he didn't waste time posting photos  :laugh:

Back