• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Oops, forgot a few folks

Tahoe Fox

We had some people show up to the planning meetings and also helped out the day of the event whom i forgot in my original thanx...  just wanted to give them special recognition.  I humbly apologize but please don't think my lack of memory is meant to be intentional disregard/disrespect.  What these folks have done throughout the whole planning process deserves a standing ovation to say the least.  If I forgot anyone else, I don't want you to think it's on purpose, it's just cause I'm a scatter brain, lol...

Code4Av - did great work on his powerpoint presentation and helped out on passing out shirts when we needed an extra hand.  (y)

genise - showed up to the planning gtg and helped w/ ideas and cleaning up  (y)

Mamamia - letting me rack her brain... whenever i had an idea, she let me bounce it off her to see if it was something that would be good / bad / etc.  she's not only helped out by planning past events but helped to ensure this event went off w/out a hitch... even though she didn't feel good, she still came out to show her support  (y)

IB Mike - although he unfortunately couldn't be in town... he made a great cheerleader pushing the event trying to muster up support from the other local clubs and cafcna as well.  even when new folks signed up, he let them know right away about the MMIII and tried to push for more attendees  (y)

chAVey, Mr Jokertoyou, Sir James,  - helping w/ set up, clean up and always there to lend a hand when needed  (y)

marcus - for being our resident photographer... (y)

and EVERY OTHER MEMBER WHO SHOWED UP - for attending and helping out as they saw necessary.  Every member made sure this was a huge success... i always hate singling folks out when I say thanks 'cause I hate it when I forget to mention someone by name.  I already made one of our members very upset by not mentioning them and I just can't possibly apologize enough.  You guys ALL mean a lot to me and if I forgot someone all I can offer are my humblest apologies.  :love:

Back