• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Registration Information.. (Registration is still being accepted)

amd1900mp

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003

The 2007 National Chevy Avalanche Get Together Registration Information

Registration is made on a minimum donation required basis.
The "Charity Beneficiary" will receive all excess funds collected after expenses incurred by the 2007 NCAGTG planning committee. They will also receive 100% of all additional donations raised during the event.

Minimum donation required per Avalanche: Includes 1 Adult Registration & Welcome Gift Bag.
Gift Bag Includes: Welcome Letter, 1 Event T-Shirt, 1 Prize Raffle Ticket, 1 Breakfast Buffet Ticket, 1 Dinner Buffet Ticket, Agenda, Route Maps, Self Guided Points of Interest Information, Area Maps, Trinkets and more..
Mail-in or PayPal registration: $50.00

Minimum donation required per additional person 16 or older: Includes 1 T-shirt, 1 Prize Raffle Ticket, 1 Breakfast Buffet Ticket and 1 Dinner Buffet Ticket.
Mail-in or PayPal registration: $40.00

Minimum donation required per child age 10-15: Includes 1 T-shirt, 1 Prize Raffle Ticket, 1 Breakfast Buffet Ticket and 1 Dinner Buffet Ticket.
Mail-in or PayPal registration: $25.00

Pre-registration ends 12:00 midnight June 21st, 2007
Registration will still be accepted after June 21st. However, you will not receive the T-Shirt, Raffle Ticket, Breakfast Buffet Ticket, Dinner Buffet Ticket, or Hotel Discounts.

T-Shirts, Buffet and Raffle tickets may be purchased separately during the event.

Register before February 1st, 2007 and receive a mystery gift and a special raffle ticket good for a chance to win a Laptop valued at over $500.00!
Todd

As soon as I can confirm all 5 of are coming, I'll register.? Might just have to do myself B4 the 1 Feb date >:D

Jstbad said:
Add Jstbad+1 Here we come 2007 GTG can't WAIT

Howdy strangers! :)

I'm waiting to register for a significant number or something, since I got cheated out of #1 :(

DougD said:
Howdy strangers! :)

I'm waiting to register for a significant number or something, since I got cheated out of #1 :(

Cheated? What do you mean?  :cool:

Todd

Ahhh, and raised $350 for the charity. :)

04avfan said:
Doug - #2 is still available ata good price!

#2 is the first loser :)  At least that's how racers define it!

I'll wait to be #100 or something.

Ok we need to start a game like the coin game where the person with the lower badge number gets treated for their drinks by the person with the higher number.? >:D

I have 001.

Ghostwheel said:
Ok we need to start a game like the coin game where the person with the lower badge number gets treated for their drinks by the person with the higher number.  >:D

I have 001.

That's a good way to get back all that money you donated. have everyone else buy your drinks for the whole trip nice try though

Good idea! :laugh:

Todd

Hope you can make it Yndio!

Todd

Register before February 1st, 2007 and receive a mystery gift and a special raffle ticket good for a chance to win a Laptop valued at over $500.00!
Todd

Oh dang, registration is through PayPal.  That made it too easy for me  :eek:      :laugh:

Thanks.. Got you guys on the list..

Todd

Back