• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

All Idaho Memebers please respond

2002AVA

Hi, i am Shane Morton the Cruise Coordinator for Idaho. I would like to get a list of all members in Idaho so I can organize GTG's, and meet and greets.
You can post you name here and PM me your information for use only for GTG. I will not give out any information to anyone for any reason at all. I feel that it is your information and you should be in charge of what happens to it.

Thank you.
Shane Morton

Glad to have you. Will you be attending the National GTG in Rapid City? Maybe we can arrange a meet and greet in Dec at say Twin Falls or garden of Eden.

Shane

Welcome to the site, look around and enjoy. There is a lot of information out here to be had. I am the cruise coordinator for all of Idaho. I am also the travel coordinator for the National GTG in July at Rapid City S.D. So any questions or comments feel free to ask.

Shane

Hi shane. Sorry I'm just getting to this now. In I.F. here. Name is Jay.

I should be up there on the 14th, I have an appointment at 3:15 I need to go to. If you want to meet after that for a few minutes that would be great.

I would like to but I will be out of town the 13th and 14th for training. Sorry so long getting back to you.

Sounds good.
Have a merry Christmas and safe New Year.

P.S. If anyone in the area is interested, my band is playing at BJ's Bayou in Roberts on New Years Eve.

Hey, this is my first post after joining the club yesterday. I recently got an 03 North Face and I love it. I was looking all over the country for a North Face and I finally found one in Boise. It's already had some mods done to it but there is still room for me to play with. The Magna supercharger hits me hard at the gas pumps but that's ok. I love the outdoors, camping, hunting and fishing so this is the perfect rig for me. 

pinoyboi said:
Hey, this is my first post after joining the club yesterday. I recently got an 03 North Face and I love it. I was looking all over the country for a North Face and I finally found one in Boise. It's already had some mods done to it but there is still room for me to play with. The Magna supercharger hits me hard at the gas pumps but that's ok. I love the outdoors, camping, hunting and fishing so this is the perfect rig for me. 

Welcome to the club!!  :welcome:

My name is Mark and I am the C.C. (Cruise Coordinator) for the Utah Chapter of the club. Feel free to join us anytime you like at our GTG's!

Hope to meet you soon!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Welcome I am Shane the Idaho CC, where are you located in Idaho? I wold like to plan a GTG with the Utah membes in Yellowstone this summer.

Shane

Hay don't forget your next door neighbor WASH. we have a GTG the 8th and don't forget about the WILD WEST  GTG the last weekend in June hope to see you all there in K.Falls. O YA welcome to the club and nice white AV pinoyboi...

welcome to the club pinoyboi
hope to see you at a get together sometime
enjoy that av! 

I will be at the Klamoth Falls GTG for sure. I am also hoping that the California Av's in the Fresno area, are having a 4th of July GTG. I will be in Coarsegold Ca, for that week and would love to have a GTG.

Shane

Twin Falls/ Jerome area  isn't but a 1-1/2 hour drive for both of you.

And since I have realatives there I can stay overnight and gtg with you.

Early supper / late lunch on a Saturday sometime.

Take Albertsons chicken with Jojos and Potato Chips to the Shoshone falls park on a nice warm spring day.

So what ever you Idahoans Decide.  I will be a part.

Just because I live in Utah doesn't mean I'm a Utahn

I am actually going to Hells Half Acre on the 22nd with my sons scout pack. I think it would be great to have some of the Av's there with us. We are meeting at OK ward park in Chubbuck at 11am, or you can meet up with us at the Southbound I-15 Rest area between Pocatello and Idaho Falls. Just take I-15 north past the rest area get off at the next exit and go back south to that rest area. We are going to be going on a nice walk. I think it would make a great GTG. Afterwards we can go to my house and BBQ some cow.

Let me know if this works for you so I can get enough cow to go around. I live on a dead end road so parking is not an issue. I have a garage full of tools so we can do some mods. And if that is not enough, I also am in possesin of enough cleaning and detailing products to take care of at least 30 Avalanches. Oh and if you want to stay the night there is a Motel 6 and Ramada Inn about 1/4 mile away from my home. So is Home Depot and Lowes and Chilli's is not much farther then that. And if you want to get muddy, I have 40 acres of prime mud right next to my home,(as long as it stays wet).

And if you really want to make a complete day of it we can drive the 25 minutes to Lava Hot Springs and soak away the days activities.

So let me know.

Shane

Bill from the Liberty Lake / Post Falls area. Just picked up an 05 4x4 1500 WBH. Planning on towing a pair of ATVs &/or a 21' Malibu boat with it.
Lookin forward to springtime & usin this thing to it's finest!

AirJunky said:
Bill from the Liberty Lake / Post Falls area. Just picked up an 05 4x4 1500 WBH. Planning on towing a pair of ATVs &/or a 21' Malibu boat with it.
Lookin forward to springtime & usin this thing to it's finest!

Welcome from your neighbor to the South! You are always welcome at our GTG's if you are down this way!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Well I have made it over.  Started my job last week and I am loving the weather here.  Anyone still active from the Boise area

Back