• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cheese Heads

trkrrick

Was talking to a friend from Stoughton Wis. the other day. Yes I have friends. Anyway, we were on the subject of Av's.  He commented that he doesnt see any Av's in his neck of the woods. Is this true? Is it possible? Dont think so. Maybe some of you Wisconsin Av owners could speak up.

Upper Penninsula of Michigan is the same, I didn't see many AVs when I visited my cousin in Marquette on Lake Superior a while back. Mostly Packer fans in da Yoop (U.P.) too, they are rooting for Green Bay over Detroit today.

I am in Oak Creek which is a suburb of Milwaukee.

I know 2 people Personaly that have them one is just across the street from me.

What I see alot of in Milwaukee is Chevy 2500. Does that count for anything?

Jason.Benjamin said:
I am in Oak Creek which is a suburb of Milwaukee.

I know 2 people Personaly that have them one is just across the street from me.

What I see alot of in Milwaukee is Chevy 2500. Does that count for anything?

It counts alot to a Chevy 2500/3500 builder  :B:

Drove up there last year.  Didnt see any in Green Bay.

Never noticed many until I bought one myself ........ now I see them everywhere! I live in the southwestern suburbs of Milwaukee....... Go Badgers (basketball and football)

I JUST BOUGHT A 2004 TWO DAYS BEFORE X-MAS.  FIRST DAY AS A MEMBER OF THE CLUB.  LIVE IN MONTELLO AND THERE'S A COUPLE OF AVALANCHES HERE.

I live in Fall River a Village, yes i said village lol no more that 1000 people lol anyways i know where i live there is only 3 av's mine and 2 others. in the next town over where i bought my 05 av z71 the dealer mechanic has one. so there's 4 in a 5 mile rad. now driving down highway 151 i see tons.

Never noticed many until I bought one for myself .......... now I see them everywhere!  Milwaukee area southern suburbs ......... The Captain

I live in eastern dodge County, an I am the only 1 in the village.  However my brother has an 04 WBH in West Bend, and I meet a guy on the road every day on the way to work; he works about 1 mile away from me, and we work the same hours.  I see Av's all the time, between Fond du Lac and Milwaukee.

I see Avy's all over the place in Southeastern WI. There are at least 3 or 4 in Burlington (besides ours). And in my travels around Milwaukee down to Racine I see at least 3 or 4 a day.

Jaime

new member new owner back in nov 07 i bought my av  2002. ive have seen a few here in cedarburg wi. hopeing to see alot of them on the 19 at cabellas for a gtg. but have not heard a direct answer yet

I live in the Fox Valley and drive all around north east Wisconsin all week. I love my truck and see them ALL over the place,I'm not sure when this question was first posted but there everywhere. Hell, even a guy I work with who helped me find my truck went out and got himself a av too!

two rivers here...ive had my eye on the avy eversince it came out, decided to finally splurge and have a lil fun before my upcoming deployment. picked up an 02 about a month ago and my only regret is not gettin one sooner.

I live in Kewaskum and work in West Bend, it seems as though AV's are everywhere.  We must need a GTG here.  I was at a football game last night and I was one of three black AV's in the same ROW in the parking lot!

Back