• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Best place to sell parts locally

turbod

Hi guys I'm looking for the best place to sell parts off my 04 cladded AV. I am looking to sell local since I have some big items such as wheels and tires, running boards and corsa exhaust. Does anyone have any ideas of where the best place to post these around Toronto area? Of course besides this board ( looking for the most coverage)
Thanks
Dave

Attachments

• DSC_0389.jpg
    DSC_0389.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 240
can you let me know what parts you are looking to get rid of??  I am also in the Toronto area.  thanks

Sorry I haven't been checking this post, but yes I still have parts. factory running boards,Diablo sport programer, factory trailer hitch, Corsa sport exhaust, factory front spoiler and mud guards, All parts are from a cladded 04.
Thanks
Dave

I will be in the Buffalo area at the end of June..  I also know someone looking for the runing boards you have..  Do they come with the mounting brackets as well??  If so maybe we can figure something out..

Hugz

Yes they have all the brackets I'll try and get some close up pics, they are the ones pictured on? the truck in the first post

Attachments

• boards.jpg
    boards.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 154
For the wheels and tires I'm asking $2000 and the exhaust $500. I your interested in both we can work on the price. Here's a picture of the exhaust, it was taken off with out any cuts. I still have all the instruction decal everything that came with the kit.
Thanks
Dave

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 155
turbod said:
Yes they have all the brackets I'll try and get some close up pics, they are the ones pictured on  the truck in the first post

They look like their in really good shape  (y) How much would you want for the running boards? You can post or just PM me if you like. Thanks.

David

OOOOOOOH!!!!!? Boards!!!! How much?? I can pick 'em up, less than an hour drive I'm sure!

And what the heck, how much for the factory hitch?

Are these goodies damaged at all from a wreck?

And last but not least, anyone know if the boards and hitch will fit my '03?

djhype7 said:
OOOOOOOH!!!!!? Boards!!!! How much?? I can pick 'em up, less than an hour drive I'm sure!

And what the heck, how much for the factory hitch?

Are these goodies damaged at all from a wreck?

And last but not least, anyone know if the boards and hitch will fit my '03?

You sound very excited so I better answer all parts are off my 04, lease was up. Someone is interested in the running boards so I'll let you know what happens there. I also have molded factory mud guards, factory lower front spolier and of coarse the hitch. Corsa exhaust and a Diablo sport programer.
Dave

I need the boards more than Hugz does? :laugh: and I asked first? ?:kidding:
It would cost a small fortune to ship them to Skyview in North Carolina!

You didn't say how much for the hitch?  Send me a PM or email.

turbod, I will be in the Buffalo area at the end of June..  We can arrange things if it works out with skyview..  ps  dj shipping will be in my av..  >:D  Just not sure how much gas skyview is willing to buy...  :kidding:

Hi do u still have the tires and exhaust? If so can I ask why did u took them off? What shape are the rims/tires And what kind of mileage on tires? Hows gas mileage with those big tires/exhaust? thanks let me know

Here are some more pics of the wheels and tires, I also still have the exhaust. Milage on the tires not 100% sure but only driven 2 summers and no long trips, I'm guessing 5000km. tops, the rims are in great shape no scratches at all. Also I took them off because the lease was up on truck and I handed it back in.
Thanks
Dave

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,73180.msg1122533.html#msg1122533

djhype7 the boards and hitch are still available. let me know if your still interested and we can work out a deal.
Thanks
Dave

If Hugz doesn't want the boards, I would be interested if the price is right.  Can you pm me the price for the boards, or email?

I just had a hitch installed this past weekend.  :E:

If a meeting place someplace inbetween can be arranged I will take them without a problem..  Will be in  WNY from the 23 through the 29th of June..

Hugz

Back