• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Michigan New Members "CHECK IN" and Welcome Page

MS03 2500

PM 2017
PM 2015
SM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
I thought the Michigan members should have a "New Member Welcome Page" so I am posting this.

New members click Reply and tell us about yourselves, what area are you at and about your AV or whatever you drive.

Sirshopolot one our other Michigan cruise coordinators would like to say
:welcome: to all the new members and invite you to check out the

Michigan 2012 GTG Itinerary for up and coming local GTG's and events.
:wave:

Member List

MS03 2500 aka MichiganSilver03
Flint4X4
Smokeyofthesea
Shels Land
Freebie
The Bean
AVid Av Less
flyineagle
DZ (member formally known as dropzone)
xxxmisfitkidxxx
bjf102106
ghawk4
BigC Mich
WhiteKnight
matthigh31
RJankow661
07Z714x4
MissMegan20
silverbudman
SilverGhost
rjsmachz
cubb02
HockeyDad_15
uzzi12mm
Mongos Wife
Mongo Ranger
Mi_Graystone
stuey
Hrok
T-roy
avalonandl
macabeee
Midwest kid
07blklanche
infantry_sgt
Redwings
MONSON123
bcavanau AV less
Mdz66
Biggie *BLOWNTEGRA*
THKSNOW
Gunpilot
ebby69k
i2tall2c
1badava
mattzav
Penguin
topperge
fozzybear
Dad's Tonka
Z71offrd
TLB
blutruckz
topperge
04ArrivalBlueZ71
JDubs
Kzooz66
805dre
one_wicked_element
Super Pup
Doccraw
mslater
HiYoSilver
Bz Michigan
auto-covers
bsmith78
ADP1326
Hapesnova
cz3cqg
HChupp
Mrs_Graystone
Geovalanche
onyx_z71
jimmypsp700
hourang
jrider
mrrevsss
critter210
caribouhunter
imrf
ZeroNeed
Hensley Ron
robber
TroyAvalanche
myblueavalanche
MiksToy
YukonJack2
JJSchultz
RonJ
aka
MBA Dave
richshaw moved to florida
bob 13900
RB Ditchbanger
fireavy
DanGTO
trek
BgBlkAvalanche
ohwellson
Z71kid
2k3sgm
02avi
Fish-man
outlaw man
9456B
liftedavy04
snow839
MSUDVM
Jerkyking
racer811
Doug1
drober05
Snowman
Gary95
formula98
02Z71 Tonka
Kimmer
mlabelle
les haskill
mr.roadwarrior
jeff02
underwood
fsu1grk
ws6transam
02chevyman
Mark08Z71
skipE
Talltom
johnnyj23s
MI_99XPL
LiLBiT
accuratearchery
Pegasus442
downindetroit
reggerstedt
DocAV
wiles426
Upman
BOHICA05
Yeti
ajmacdon
DMAK
TonytheTiger
tgordon
XSKIER
Harryscarlot
msuc5vette
salviman
Bulldog00111
Quicksilver
smacmartin
av4ever
HalfPint
Cushionmaster
VonneyRae
11thCav
topsh3lf15
bluetiger2275
AVWeck
salmonbum
Northman
Doc How
Tazman00
mikedartez
ChevyNick
redheadedrod
CraigV
AVArookie Part time
MeatFreak
No Tyme
DP425
mmiller61
DouglasOak
jeffja1
I Love My Wife
MIJester
motopsyco
catalina0029
OGLandman
69z28rsss
beavis72
04_Avalache_Jr
msroll
pitmaster666
malinoisman
j_fader5
horstman83
Iceman2013
updragracer
beast721
cyanamid
SparkysAvy
Neozyne
djsmooth56
Edwardavion
newtome2007
oscodawave
CaptnKirk
kesdad
DVRuger
Danni
lerd65
dancoulier
littlemissAvy
Fbody4life
SharpAvalanche
AvalancheTim
Saavy Avy
cammer30
Burrd
Hunter01
jimmy101
jmularczyk
Mentholized
JSG
Petrica98
Chriswininger17
Truxton
nwguy
donttouchmytoolbox
Badblackz71
DrtyTruckr
Sully Lang
Raekal
Ecory
joendoodle
CWOFOR
All_Niel

Last edited:
Hey, i'm "Freebie's" girlfriend, I don't drive an Avalanche (unless I'm lucky and he lets me drive it that day  >:D) But I ride in it almost everyday and LOVE it!  I joined to see what was taking up so much of his time  :B:, and to meet some new people as well!  I'll see whoever is there on Saturday at Damon's!

It sure look like Michigan's membership is growing fast. Welcome to all.

AVid

Shels Land said:
:welcome: TKE's Lady!!! Glad you are here! Hope to see you this Saturday :D

Shels we have to name her Freebie lady, I think that's better

Welcome "Freebie's Lady"  :B: Don't worry Freebie is with good company! Hope to meet you guys at a GTG someday!

Butch

You better be there Saturday then, I've heard a lot of good things about you and it would be nice to meet you in person!  :D

Plus I want to see your purple flames!!

"Freebie's Lady"

Looks like we have another new member BzMichigan I posted a link for him/her to introduce themselves here. Hope they do

HI all, thanks for the welcome. :wave: Hope to get some information from all of you Avy? owners and fans. Just planning first trip to the Upper Peninsula with my new Avy. Pulling 2 ATV. Just checked out hitch and wiring. Its good to go. And so am I its been a long winter here in MI.
Thanks again for the welcome. :B:

Glad you made it to the Section  :welcome:

:welcome: to the club bzMichigan.

You'll find allot of good information on everything and nothing here.? >:D

You'll also make allot of new friends.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to see ya at a GTG soon.

Have a safe and fun trip U.P.

BTW what kind/color Av do you have?

I signed up awhile ago but why not say hi to my fellow Michiganians. I live in Ludington and tagged my first AV today. I have seen one AV in town here with Ambers but I have never seen anything about them on the website. We were supposed to go to the GTG in Dundee but I made a huge mistake. I asked my wife what we were doing on April 7th. THAT'S MY ANNIVERSARY. We may still go. I hope to help with a GTG at Silver Lake Sand Dunes or here in Ludington. We have the Ludington State Park which is one of the most visited parks in the state that might be of interest. Some people don't like to take their vehicles into the sand dunes as the sand gets into everything. Oh well I'm glad I'm part of the club though.

Attachments

• 101_0355.JPG
    101_0355.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 1,671
  • 101_0361.JPG
    101_0361.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,648
:welcome: smokeyofthesea I seen some of your post around hope to see you in Dundee

smokeyofthesea said:
I signed up awhile ago but why not say hi to my fellow Michiganians. I live in Ludington and tagged my first AV today. I have seen one AV in town here with Ambers but I have never seen anything about them on the website. We were supposed to go to the GTG in Dundee but I made a huge mistake. I asked my wife what we were doing on April 7th. THAT'S MY ANNIVERSARY. We may still go. I hope to help with a GTG at Silver Lake Sand Dunes or here in Ludington. We have the Ludington State Park which is one of the most visited parks in the state that might be of interest. Some people don't like to take their vehicles into the sand dunes as the sand gets into everything. Oh well I'm glad I'm part of the club though.

My anniversary is the same day.

smokeyofthesea said:

:welcome: to the club smokeyofthesea.

Tell her there will be a big party for her with allot of shopping!  >:D

Great!!  We will need your help to pull off a GTG up that way  (y)

See ya @ Cabella's

Cool pics smokeyofthesea.  :welcome: to both you and bzMichigan.
Hoping to meet ya both soon...    maybe June?  As long as it involves sand, water or both.  >:D

HEY PEEPS? :cool:, I LIVE IN EASTPOINTE ,MARRIED 2 KIDS , 2 ALASKAN MALAMUTES. I ENJOY MOUNTAIN BIKING,HIKING,CLIMBING,CAMPING,HOCKEY. I HAVE A 2003 VICTORY RED Z-71 4X4 AVALANCHE. TINTED WINDOWS, VENTVISORS ,T&H TUBING GRILLEGUARD/BRUSHGUARD W/ LINE-X COATING PIAA LIGHTS,YAKIMA ROOF BASKET ,ALTEZZA CARBON TAILLIGHTS. TRUCK IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! WAITING FOR LIFT KIT AND WHEELS. I JUST BECAME A MEMBER THIS WEEK. THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE FUN TO DO CLUB STUFF WITH THE FAM. MIGHT JUST GET DOWN THERE TO DUNDEE NEXT WEEKEND.TALK 2 YAH LATER.

:welcome: to the club dropzone I'm in Southfield, if you want you can  convoy with me to dundee. Nice sounding Avy you got there.

:welcome: to the club dropzone!

You'll find allot of neat info here and it sounds like you have the mod bug.  But do you have Ambers yet?

Hope you and the family can make Cabella's

Keep us posted, Mrs.Shopolot is shopping for Easter baskets for the kids that attend  and doesn't want to leave any of them out.  ;)

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask.

:welcome:  dropzone,

Sounds like Cabela's is right up your alley, stop on by if you can make it.

Loren  :B:

Back