• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Connecticut Member Roll Call - 2007 -

GMAN62465

SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2003
Welcome to the Connecticut Members Area...

Checking in to see who is active so post up and introduce yourselves.

I will update this list once you have posted in this thread.

And again... :welcome: aboard!

Check out our 2007 GTG schedule here.

CURRENT CONNECTICUT MEMBERS
GMAN62465
WEB
N1NCZ
TRANNYMAN
PRINCESS03AV
FIRETOM
NOMOREFORDS
TGATER
COLT03
CTEMSI
AVALANCHE35US
DHPRO
THINKIN BOUT IT
ZUDAX
A745035

Honorary Connecticut Members
(Must have attended at least one Monster Garage Event)

JJSNOWKING
NATSCANAV
JAMES21
JSAL69
BIKERCHIC1977
WILLYORCA

It's been a while but I did make TrAVeling mans dinner GTG.

The AV needs a spring wax and clean up !

Craig in South Windsor

N1NCZ said:
Hmmm..

Still here till August & from then on in spirt or when we can make it back ...

Rich / N1NCZ

What's that supposed to mean ?

Where have you been and where are you, Pat, and the girls going ?

JSal69 said:
What's that supposed to mean ?

Where have you been and where are you, Pat, and the girls going ?

John,

Sorry, thought all the local crew new, Bayer is closing the West Haven plant and has offered me my same job in Pittsburgh, so based on everything we looked at we will be moving to outside of Pittsburgh some time in August.

Rich / N1NCZ, Pat & the girls

N1NCZ said:
John,

Sorry, thought all the local crew new, Bayer is closing the West Haven plant and has offered me my same job in Pittsburgh, so based on everything we looked at we will be moving to outside of Pittsburgh some time in August.

Rich / N1NCZ, Pat & the girls

Oh No....

Say it ain't so....

No one told me.  I left a voicemail message for Gary a couple of weeks ago but he never returned my call.  :rolleyes:

You, Pat & the girls, will be missed tremendously.

I'm sure we will see each many times before August, and also have a big farewell GTG at the Monster Garage for you guys.

Not to mention...  We now have another place (Pittsburgh) that we will have to visit now and then for a GTG.

And when I come I will bring some nice Vintage Merlot that we can sip together.

Hmmm... Let me look !! Yes , yes I have the MG Shirt.. the MG decal printed PERMENTLY, on my rear window decal, I have been to Conn... :D, I have been to Monster Garage and been modded in the MG  :cool:I have supplyied snacks at numerous MG (even some I didn't attend, I'm told.. :p Have attended numerous cruises in the CONN, NY, NJ area :p.... So I have to ask ... why I am not on the Honorary members list..  :(............

Rich and Pat.. let me know when the going away GTG is happening and I will try to do my best to be there to see you's off.. I think you's have been at almost every GTG I have attended south of the boarder always helping to make sure I had the best of times... It would be my honour to attend your farewell GTG!!

Stan :love:

GMAN62465 said:
I will update this list once you have posted in this thread.

JJSNOWKING
NATSCANAV

See above...

NatsCanAv said:
Rich and Pat.. let me know when the going away GTG is happening and I will try to do my best to be there to see you's off.. I think you's have been at almost every GTG I have attended south of the boarder always helping to make sure I had the best of times... It would be my honour to attend your farewell GTG!!

Stan :love:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

It was supposed to be a sercet... At least for a bit.

I will work the schedule up so everyone will have ample notice about the "N1NCZ Crew Leaving Connecticut GTG"

The N1NCZ crew will be missed, never forgotten and I am sure we will have a RoCkInG PaRtY in PA once they get settled in also...

The PA Group should consider themselves fortunate to be getting a great addition to their group and I am sure they will welcome him with open arms as well.

GMAN

I've been to the Monster Garage a few times... :wave:

Wow, so N1NCZ is moving to Pennsy...might seem closer to us, but Trannyman's is about 3 hours and Pittsburgh is like 5!!!!!

GMAN62465 said:
CURRENT CONNECTICUT MEMBERS
GMAN62465
WEB
N1NCZ
TRANNYMAN
PRINCESS03AV
FIRETOM
NOMOREFORDS
TGATER
COLT03
CTEMSI
[/b][/size]

JJSNOWKING
NATSCANAV
JAMES21

What am I ?? ?Friggin chopped liver ?? What about Hector, & Dave too ?

And what about Butch ? He's there more than you !!!
He's hangin out with Mark almost every night at the MG.

Sheesh...? You don't talk to a guy for a couple of days and he forgets you exist.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Back