• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Wow.. no action in Arkansas since May?? Dune in Arkansas

Dune Coon

SM 2008
FYI, I'm in Fayetteville, Arkansas for the next week or so. So.. if anyone is up for a GTG anywhere in the surrounding area... just let me know.

Otherwise... I'll be sitting here in the middle of BFE doing God knows what.

Thats a big change..  Still looking into what we talked about b4 you left..  Hopefully will have an idea of what can be done by the time you hit the road..  ps thanx for calling us when you got there..  :E:

Hugz said:
Thats a big change..? Still looking into what we talked about b4 you left..? Hopefully will have an idea of what can be done by the time you hit the road..? ps thanx for calling us when you got there..? :E:

HA! I did try to call. Your phone went straight to VM. I figured you'd see my 'missed' call and would assume I made it.

Dune said:
HA! I did try to call. Your phone went straight to VM. I figured you'd see my 'missed' call and would assume I made it.
not if I was in the plant..  Wont show  missed message.. 

We have been to a GTG in Arkansas, there were several members there.............keep posting someone will show up!

Dune said:
its safe to assume that if it went straight to vm, then the phone was either off or had no signal.... both of which wont show a missed call. :beating:

Back