• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Christmas in July makes the local Fox News

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Well Nicole and I have been watching the news while doing laundry (with other folks from the GTG) and hey here's the link to the story!

http://blackhillsfox.com/NewsStories.aspx?StoryID=3929

For all he went through recently, Todd seemed in good shape.

Sweet nice vid!  Todd and gang you rock!  Send me an autograph!  That looked like Brandon in there too  (y)

Hmmm, I was able to read the write up but the video wont play.    :E:  :E:  :E:

Hurry and post that video, hurry and post that video.

If you have "pop up blocker" installed it won't run, hold your control key down before you click on the link,  just fantastic, great advertising for the club as well, Fox news shoulda went to the childrens home!

Didit

Here is the other story on Butch & Frank and their products
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?topic=86083.new;topicseen#new

I thought the video turned out pretty nice. I have to agree Doug, the video actually makes me look better then I see myself that's forsure. It even added hair! lolol

The reporter got all the information correct.. even the CAFCNA plug at the end...  (y)

Todd

INresponse said:
Hmmm, I was able to read the write up but the video wont play.? ? :E:? :E:? :E:

Hurry and post that video, hurry and post that video.

Same here  :E:

Didit said:
If you have "pop up blocker" installed it won't run, hold your control key down before you click on the link, just fantastic, great advertising for the club as well, Fox news shoulda went to the childrens home!

Didit

tried control key...still no....ugh!

ORANGE05 said:
Here is the other story on Butch & Frank and their products
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?topic=86083.new;topicseen#new

Very cool as well!!!!

very cool report, nice job Todd!
RoarinRow said:
Sweet nice vid!  Todd and gang you rock!  Send me an autograph!  That looked like Brandon in there too  (y)
it went straight to his head, he kept trying to make me open doors for him  :laugh:

Shels Land said:
Same here? :E:

tried control key...still no....ugh!

Kim helped me get it going.  Click on the link, go down a bit to where all the story briefs are listed, scroll down to Fridays listings and click on where it says VIDEO to the left of the photo.  Video is writtin vertically, hope this helps.

INresponse said:
Kim helped me get it going.? Click on the link, go down a bit to where all the story briefs are listed, scroll down to Fridays listings and click on where it says VIDEO to the left of the photo.? Video is writtin vertically, hope this helps.

This fix worked for me.  Thanks

Great vids

INresponse said:
Kim helped me get it going.? Click on the link, go down a bit to where all the story briefs are listed, scroll down to Fridays listings and click on where it says VIDEO to the left of the photo.? Video is writtin vertically, hope this helps.

Your fabulous! It worked!!! Tell Kim she's a smart one  :love:

dude!  It's been said before AWESOME job for the kids and this is some great covagre for the club too 

Bummer, can't open the link.  Not a bummer though that it made the news. That is really wonderful to share such great acts of kindness.  (y)

Glad to see it made the news.  I can't get the video to work either, the commercial works great, but nothing for the story.

Back