• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

THANKS!

Bass Ackwards

I want to extend a very special thank you to Todd and all the other people who helped coordinate this years National GTG!? As my first experience with the club I must say I am very impressed!? I felt as welcome as if I had known most of the other club members for a long time.? Both Sunny Boy and myself wish to thank all involved for a wonderful time.

THANK YOU

:yourock:

Nicole and I agree thanks to Todd and everyone else for all the hard work they did planning and pulling off an event like this one!  We'll definitely recommend to all of our Colorado crew to start making plans to join us next year!  (y)

Words can't express how awesome this event was... I knew it would be hard to top last years events, but Todd, Darla, and the rest of the crew pulled it off!

Lots of credit to everyone who donated items for the raffle... but I gotta say, the memories of the scheduled events, the places we visited, and the friends we shared them with are priceless!!!  :love:

And you know what else was great.....
STICKERS!!!!

I'm sorry, it had to be said.? As my first large scale GTG, it was fantastic.? I can't wait till next year.? Thanks again Todd, Darla and the rest of the crew.

Not having been to one of these events before, we didn't really know what to expect.  We were very impressed. 

Thanks to everyone responsible for putting this together.

WOODY was SOOOOOOOO bummed She made the comment I'm glad we only came here for two days, any more and I would be in TEARS having to leave everyone WE HAD A BLAST  THANKS TODD for all your time and effort and thanks FAMILY for letting Todd spend all that time and your help... (y)

peekingduck said:
WOODY was SOOOOOOOO bummed She made the comment I'm glad we only came here for two days, any more and I would be in TEARS having to leave everyone WE HAD A BLAST? THANKS TODD for all your time and effort and thanks FAMILY for letting Todd spend all that time and your help... (y)

Was great to meet y'all!

We had a blast and my hat is off to everyone who made it possible,  thank you (y)

I miss it already... :(

Alaska_AV. said:
:C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C:

miss everyone allready :needhug:

Everyone was great!!!! :love:

So glad y'all made it down, had lots of fun getting to know y'all. Kelsey had a great time with Jessi!

Listened to my voicemails when I got to my house and a friend had called to see if I was interested in riding to Prudhoe Bay next year. I was excited because I thought I might get to stop by and say hi... but looks like the route we'll take it north of Wasilla.  :(

We want to add our thanks, we also had a great time. I could tell how much planning was done with this event and saw that all enjoyed it very much. Todd, you and your crew are setting the bar very high.....

Butch

Hey guys
Thanks for the nice days. This was my first attendance and we felt very welcome.   We also would like t thank averybody for letting us show you our tonneau system, After more then 2years of work it was nice to your respondses. Special thanks to Todd for the great organization and the very welcoming gestures. To bad your tranny broke down.   I just wish we could have reached you on the highway before it happened and not after. I hope you  will get it fixed soon.  

Many thanks again to all

Frank

Thanks Todd and Darla for all the hard work you put in to this, and thanks to everyone that attended. It was so nice to make new friends and see old ones that we've made through the years at past events.  :love:

Thanks Todd and all that made it possible. We sure had a great time!!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Thanks to all who helped to put this event together it was so much fun and i can't wait till next year.

A special thanks to Todd, Darla & TJ for all the hard work they did to put this event together for all of us. Todd and his family sacrificed a lot to be here and put this on, with Todd just having had surgery. I just wanted them to know how much we all appreciate what they did for us and the kids at the children's  home.
THANK YOU
Robby

Thanks Todd and Darla, we had a great time this week.  Sorry to hear there were problems for some getting home.  We took it slow, took in a few more sights, and made it home today around 12:30.

Everyone involved in this GTG made it a wonderful time.  Can't wait to the next one!

Thank You Todd and Darla for the wonderful GTG. It was a great time and a lifetime of memories. I would also like to extend my gratitude to Eric & Donna for their generosity to me during and after the nationals.

I know we have said thanks elsewhere but we can't say it enough.

THANK YOU TODD, DARLA, TJ AND EVERYONE ELSE HOW HELPED PARTICIPATE TO MAKE THIS A HUGE SUCCESSFUL EVENT. WE HAD A GREAT TIME AND IT IS IN THE BOOKS AS THE MOST MEMORABLE EVENT YET. ALL THE WORK AND EFFORTS IS REALLY APPRECIATED. THANKS AGAIN.

Thanks Todd & Darla  (y) and everyone who help with this wonderful gtg. We had a blast. 

Watching Thomas climb to touch the Devils Tower was Priceless!
Brianne had a great time too.

Thanks again

Roland

Don't know if this is the right place.......but I'd like to thow out a Thank You to Rapid City Chevrolet.  We had to get our front turn signal housing replaced.  The Body Shop Mgr came out, looked at it, asked how many miles we had on the truck (19,000), took me back to the office, got my info, got a lense, put it on, chatted a little, shook my hand, and thanked me for my business.  Twenty minutes after pulling in the lot, we were leaving (no questions asked and no money spent)  ............we made it in time for the first convoy of the week.  My "#1 dealership in Kansas City" could take some lessons from these guys!    I also heard that the managers gave up their AV's for our members that needed rentals.

IB Mike said:
So glad y'all made it down, had lots of fun getting to know y'all. Kelsey had a great time with Jessi!

Listened to my voicemails when I got to my house and a friend had called to see if I was interested in riding to Prudhoe Bay next year. I was excited because I thought I might get to stop by and say hi... but looks like the route we'll take it north of Wasilla. :(

We sure enjoyed meeting everyone too!  Jessi had a great time with Kelsey!    Let us know as far ahead of time as possible when you will be in Alaska and we will try our darnedest to meet up with you somewhere!  Itsopher is in Fairbanks and you can't drive to Prudhoe Bay with out passing thru there!  That is a very scenic, very, very, long drive for you!
Mrs. Alaska widow

Back