• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Crazy Horse Rocks

LakeFX

Li'lFX wanted me to post his before and after pics of his rocks from Crazy Horse.  Once you wash them off you can see the different colors underneath.

Attachments

• msc (22).jpg
    msc (22).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 148
  • msc (23).jpg
    msc (23).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 210
Pretty cool.  Glad you were able to post this.  Since we had to sleep with our rock, we washed it there.  Couldn't believe the difference.  They're actually pretty good looking......... for a rock.

avz66jr has a rock :D  he need to wash it

YOU ROCK Li'lFX!!  (y)

Thanks for sharing,
Todd

peekingduck said:
"PLEASE DO NOT WASH THE ROCKS IN THE REST ROOM SINKS"

That's what the sign said...

hmm, I missed that one.  Usually notice strange signs like that.  My Crazy Horse rock has a home now, sitting on my porch, with some other special rocks.

um..... got side tracted. Installed an 1000 color underbody led kit insted......

rock is still dirty.......lol

Alaska_AV. said:
um..... got side tracted. Installed an 1000 color underbody led kit insted......

rock is still dirty.......lol

So, you will need to put your dirty rock under your truck at night, turn on the 1000 color lights and take a picture to post what it looks like.  >:D I bet it will look pretty cool.

I brought home a large shiny rock with metal flakes from California first time I ever drove up a mountain, got a chunk of hematite (scrap from a mine, doesn't have enough iron to process) from up near Lake Superior.

Someone always throws my rocks away. I feel sorry for future geologists, "how'd this get here?"

LakeFX said:
Li'lFX wanted me to post his before and after pics of his rocks from Crazy Horse.? Once you wash them off you can see the different colors underneath.

index.php

Where are the rocks now?  :love:

Todd

Those are cool rocks.  Now I am wishing we bought some of them.  :E:

When I first saw this thread I thought you and Li'lFX painted them.

Cool rocks, Li'lFX. :yourock:

Back