• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Does anyone have a dash cover?

Be careful some of them use floor carpet, some are actually a fabric

this company was a supporter of the the 2006 Nationals, my cousin won one and has been very happy with it, I've also since ordered one for a family members car and it was very good quality 

Dash Covers of Arizona
(480) 736-8113

here you go bandt...

Attachments

• IMG_2651 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2651 (Custom).JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2652 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2652 (Custom).JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 125
this is a pic of the one from Dash Covers of Arizona
not in a av, but just so you can see the quality

Attachments

• IMG_2654 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2654 (Custom).JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2655 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2655 (Custom).JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 115
thanks Wildfire!! That helps alot! Just one more question.. Does it still leave the vents (defroster) up by  the windshield open?

Thats one of the very first things I bought, I used it mostly to keep the reflection from the dash of my rear window. With my tint being as dark as it is, all I saw out the back was what was in front of me. And yes all of the cut-outs are done so that nothing in blocked, including the airbag for passenger.
I have pics on another thread of mine, I will try and find them andf post them up for ya later on today.

Here is a shot showing my dashmat. It has an eagle head embroidered in it also.
If you order from them directly you can have just about anything embridered on it including your name etc.

Attachments

• Picture 386.jpg
    Picture 386.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 115
sk8deck said:
Thats one of the very first things I bought, I used it mostly to keep the reflection from the dash of my rear window. With my tint being as dark as it is, all I saw out the back was what was in front of me. And yes all of the cut-outs are done so that nothing in blocked, including the airbag for passenger.
I have pics on another thread of mine, I will try and find them andf post them up for ya later on today.
greatly appreciate pics!

Vaeagleav said:
Here is a shot showing my dashmat. It has an eagle head embroidered in it also.
If you order from them directly you can have just about anything embridered on it including your name etc.
that looks really nice! I'm big on Eagle's myself. Care to post a pic of it?

bandt0913 said:
thanks Wildfire!! That helps alot! Just one more question.. Does it still leave the vents (defroster) up by  the windshield open?
defroster still works fine  (y)

a lil more money ($200), but will add a lil more custom look to your truck.

dynamicimage.ashx

http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.aspx/partid/472836/partfamilyid/1407/subcategoryid/356/categoryid/1

also available with raised flame design.

grnxnam said:
a lil more money ($200), but will add a lil more custom look to your truck.

dynamicimage.ashx

http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.aspx/partid/472836/partfamilyid/1407/subcategoryid/356/categoryid/1

also available with raised flame design.
my checkbook says to give you a  :beating: since that was just added to my mod list!
thanks for posting it though!

bandt0913 said:
my checkbook says to give you a? :beating: since that was just added to my mod list!
thanks for posting it though!
(y)

just glad to know I helped. >:D

The local shop here in Albuquerque recommended two other associated pieces to go along with their dash mat.  Here is the cover for the flat area above the glove box...with embroidered logo.

Attachments

• DashCover.JPG
    DashCover.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 68
Back