• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

ALABAMA Member Sign Up As Of 7/29/09

bandt0913

Sorry to start another thread for this, hopefully this will be the last time.. I copied the list from the last sign up and here is where we stand.

Alabama members as of July 29, 2009.  (y)

If you have pictures of your ride, post them here so if seen out on the road, we will be more familiar with who it is. (The picture of the owners ride will follow their name) :B:

AL List:                         Relative Location:

AVcop778                      Birmingham, AL
index.php

NEPTUNE                       Birmingham, AL
index.php

BooTheRedneck            Birmingham, AL

EarthQuake                   Fairview, TN

CraigH                           Florence, MS

Bandt0913                    Huntsville, AL
index.php

grnxnam                        ALL OVER

cbuck                             Hazel Green, AL

2007LS                          Gulf Coast of AL

BeauJames                    South AL

Griff67                            Fort Rucker, AL

N2outdoors                   Mobile, AL

snuffy                            Mount Olive, AL

suthrncop66                  Mobile, AL

RebelAV                         Birmingham, AL

AUAV                              Auburn, AL

bamabucket                  Birmingham, AL

DustinSwinford              Gadsden, AL

Chevydan                      Huntsville, AL

ajdiamond                     Huntsville, AL

mhough                         Cleveland, TN
index.php

AVAQue                         Montgomery, AL

Harleyfixer                     Daleville, AL

BaritoneAV                    Warrior, AL

Lightkeeper                   Goodwater, AL                 

goom49                         Huntsville, AL

Quietman                      Huntsville, AL

konfuzd                         ?, AL

spaceguy                       Decatur, AL
index.php

erickpl                            Huntsville, AL
DSCN0784.jpg

Iceman                          Homewood, AL
index.php

Redleg                           Huntsville, AL  haha FL, we stole him!

a6_13040.jpg

rlader                             Ft. Payne, AL

Homerunhtr21                North AL

blwright                          Madison, AL
IMG_1728.jpg

YellowJacket                  Huntsville, AL

Avalanche208                Enterprise, AL

silverrider                       Mobile, AL

spunkymunky00             Fairhope, AL

dkyle06                          Boaz, AL

firemedic84                    Dothan, AL

way to take the lead on this (y)  ...had to do the same thing for one of the nations

(y) Brian, good job.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 556
Loggie said:
way to take the lead on this (y) ...had to do the same thing for one of the nations
THANKS! Between AvCop778, NEPTUNE and myself, I hope this state will start looking more alive! I've been tagging like crazy cause it seems that the Av bg has hit me harder than it EVER has!  :love:

AVcop778 said:
(y) Brian, good job.
every time I see your's and NEPTUNE's Av, I like that color more and more...

alright here is the blank canvas.  Hopefully it will be changing in the next few months. 

Attachments

• Truck.JPG
    Truck.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 243
Yeah, I can imagine...but in a cpl weeks, I won't have to imagine anymore  >:D

My AV is shy!  It does not allow me to take it's picture. 

It once said if I took it's picture it would have to ........ send itself to the Dealer for repair!

So if you see it don't take a picture as I can't afford a trip to the Dealership!

? Thanks for inviting and welcoming me into the club, I am very interesting in meeting some of the other members at the gathering. ?Looking forward to getting some ideas for some mods for my truck. ?I am on Lakeshore Pkwy quite a bit an often on Greensprings Avenue, an Oxmoor in the Homewood area. ?If someone sees my truck give me a beep beep on the horn.

Glad you found your way over here, Iceman. Something a lot of members do is replace the bulbs in their day time running lights from stock white to amber bulbs. This is how fellow club members identify each other out on the road. There are mods galore out there for your year model, so feel free to look around and see what you like or don't like. Best thing you can do is go to g2gs and meet other members and see their trucks.

I'll also invite you to check out our National G2G Section which will be held in Pigeon Forge, TN. in July. There will be members from all over the country attending, and we're very excited about it!

Again,?:welcome: to CAFCNA and I look forward to meeting you soon :B:

AS of last week it's official. Feb 15 08 is my report date and I'll be in the area late Jan to early Feb. Add me to the Alabama list. Can't say exacttly yet where I'll call home but it will be around the Huntsville Airport. Looking hard at Gurley and Madison.

Vic red 02 avalanche w/black accents? >:D

a6_13040.jpg

15 Feb. is a good date, George. Also my resignation date with the City (y) Lookin' forward to seeing ya, we need to put together a welcome to Bama g2g for ya :0:

Iceman6075 said:
  Thanks for inviting and welcoming me into the club, I am very interesting in meeting some of the other members at the gathering.  Looking forward to getting some ideas for some mods for my truck.  I am on Lakeshore Pkwy quite a bit an often on Greensprings Avenue, an Oxmoor in the Homewood area.  If someone sees my truck give me a beep beep on the horn. 

Welcome to the club.  Glad to see more members in the Bham area.

I pass by your way everyday going to work.  Get some ambers and I will keep an eye open for ya. 

I would like to sign up as an Alabama Member what do I need to do. That's my AV under last February's snow in Fort Payne.

Attachments

• DSC00920.JPG
    DSC00920.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 205
When bandt0913 adds you to the list, consider yourself added, rlader! He'll update that later when he gets time.  :welcome: aboard, we're glad to have you! Keep an eye on the Alabama board, we have a g2g in Birmingham on Jan. 26th and I expect we'll have something up around the H'ville area next month hopefully. Hope to meet up with you soon :B:

rlader said:
I would like to sign up as an Alabama Member what do I need to do. That's my AV under last February's snow in Fort Payne.

brrrrr... is that what I have to look forward to? I don't even own a jacket  :beating:

Iceman6075 said:
? Thanks for inviting and welcoming me into the club, I am very interesting in meeting some of the other members at the gathering. ??Looking forward to getting some ideas for some mods for my truck. ??I am on Lakeshore Pkwy quite a bit an often on Greensprings Avenue, an Oxmoor in the Homewood area. ??If someone sees my truck give me a beep beep on the horn. ?
:woohoo: that is one great looking Av! look forward to meeting you in the near future! I'm still working on making the Trussville GTG so hopefully it will be there!  (y)

Redleg said:
AS of last week it's official. Feb 15 08 is my report date and I'll be in the area late Jan to early Feb. Add me to the Alabama list. Can't say exacttly yet where I'll call home but it will be around the Huntsville Airport. Looking hard at Gurley and Madison.

Vic red 02 avalanche w/black accents  >:D
Gonna be great to have you with us!!!!  :love:

rlader said:
consider yourself added rlader! I've had the opportunity to chat with rlader a few times via email - great guy I must add!

Alabama is a great place to be for an Avalanche.  Beaches in the South and Mountains and a sky resort in the North!  Also the good thing about Alabama cold weather is it is rare for it to last a week.

Glad to be member and look forward to a G2G.  Sorry I won't be at the Trussville G2G because I will be returning from a cruise to the Bahama's 1/25/08. So I will be traveling back to Bama the 26th.  But I am looking forward to meeting other AV owners interested enough to form a club.

C U Lader

We're glad to have you, rlader. That's a beautiful part of the state up there in Ft. Payne, I've travelled thru there a few times. Sorry you can't make this g2g, but trust and believe....there will be others (y) Hope to meet you soon :B:

Back