• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Fire and Ice III Feb. 2nd,2008

myscndfvrtride

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
starting to get things ready to go for FnI3! Hopefully weather will be a little warmer this year!lol hope to beat 14 Av's parked in my yard from last year,everyone is welcome.looking at 1st weekend of february-sat feb 2nd(groundhog dAY!?).if anyone has any conflicts let me know.-jeff

Attending:
Myscndfvrtride +4? -meat and soft drinks
Donnie1+3 rolls
MoAv
Blue Devil pink fluff
KCSteve
Tdybr27 :welcome:
Hernz AV
Yndio-our illustrious chef!!! (y) +4
Delade+1 brownies
Fouse +4? deviled (disheveled) :laugh: eggs
Yellownfe +1? baked beans
Ava2500 +3? summer sausage
Jason
KCDent
willyT
jwcarter82

Were is everyone hiding on this post.  Let me tell you first off, if you are in question about this event, don't be!  Jeff knows how to host a party!

I also sent the link to Jason, hopefully our last 30 minute GTG didn't run him off!  I know this one will last longer!!

Steve

KC_Steve said:
Were is everyone hiding on this post.? Let me tell you first off, if you are in question about this event, don't be!? Jeff knows how to host a party!

I also sent the link to Jason, hopefully our last 30 minute GTG didn't run him off!? I know this one will last longer!!

Steve
:love: (y)

KC_Steve said:
Were is everyone hiding on this post.  Let me tell you first off, if you are in question about this event, don't be!  Jeff knows how to host a party!

I also sent the link to Jason, hopefully our last 30 minute GTG didn't run him off!  I know this one will last longer!!

Steve

I hope it will too!!  That was toooooo short for me!!  Looking forward to seeing you again KC_Steve  :wave:

Count me in. I haven't made it the dark side of KCMO. J/K? (y) I have heard a bunch of great things about Lee Summit. My wife wanted to look at house's in that area.

I see we are already on the list but I will chime in here as well, we'll be there.

Hernz Av said:
Count me in. I haven't made it the dark side of KCMO. J/K? (y) I have heard a bunch of great things about Lee Summit. My wife wanted to look at house's in that area.
Welcome to the dark side George! :welcome:

Thanks MoAv!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone again! 

Where are Dent, Yndio and Fouse?  I know those guys are up for it!!

KC_Steve said:

Hey hermano mio!!  Yep, I've posted, basically I am just waiting on bended knee right now waiting to hear from my manager at Sony to let me off on that Saturday!!!  Cross all your fingers that I can get it off guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Oh and guess what?  AGAIN I can't find that darn jalapeno shot holder.  I think it's a curse!!  Hopefully we can find it for the event.  Won't be fire and ice without it IMHO!! 

Yndio

yndio said:
Hey hermano mio!!? Yep, I've posted, basically I am just waiting on bended knee right now waiting to hear from my manager at Sony to let me off on that Saturday!!!? Cross all your fingers that I can get it off guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Oh and guess what?? AGAIN I can't find that darn jalapeno shot holder.? I think it's a curse!!? Hopefully we can find it for the event.? Won't be fire and ice without it IMHO!!?

Yndio

It's on like Donkey Kong Beeeaaaach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in guys!!? Whoohoo!!?

Yndio

I hope to be there a 2ND year in a row.  Depends on my better half.  We had a great time last year and the Patron was tasty.  I don't know if I will have my passenger side running board fixed or not.  Plastic doesn't do very well against frozen soil.  I could bring brownies again.

delade said:
I hope to be there a 2ND year in a row.? Depends on my better half.? We had a great time last year and the Patron was tasty.? I don't know if I will have my passenger side running board fixed or not.? Plastic doesn't do very well against frozen soil.? I could bring brownies again.
I'll put you down as attending! It'll be good to see you again!

KC_Steve said:

Who?  Never heard of the guy! 

:laugh:

Of course I will be there.  I can't miss a Fire n Ice, I love to freeze my **beep** off standing around in the snow, slamming down all those (2-3 :cool:) jalapeno shots.  >:D

(y)  add me to the list Jeff!

Back