• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hey Wichita area?!

MooCowWithSpots

SM 2003
Every Friday

Wichita, KS: Rusty Eck Ford will be hosting the Friday Night Lights car show every Friday night from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. There will be FREE admission with cash and prizes being given away every week. The best news is that everyone who attends will receive a prize. There will be food available at the show. Location: 7310 E. Kellogg, Wichita, KS. If you have any questions you can call Rusty Eck Ford at (316) 685-9211 or visit www.rustyeckford.com. If your club would like to be the host any Friday night please contact Frank Upton at (316) 371-3000 or email frank@motorntv.com.

Show Flyer

Maybe some Friday we can get a bunch of AV's together to show those Ford guys how to do it!  (y)

If I knew far enough in advance, I'd be up for that.

I mean if I can travel 4 hours to Augusta, Ks for a horse show, I can definitely travel 4 hours to Wichita for an Av show.

I'll just need to ask Gina's permission to use the av.

Donnie1 said:
If I knew far enough in advance, I'd be up for that.

I mean if I can travel 4 hours to Augusta, Ks for a horse show, I can definitely travel 4 hours to Wichita for an Av show.

I'll just need to ask Gina's permission to use the av.
did anyone else just hear a whip crack? >:D :kidding:

How about Friday, Feb 1st?  Then we can all carAVan to Jeff's Saturday....??? >:D  If I get those two days off (1st & 2nd) then i need to make the most of it!!!

I emailed the guy to see what is involved with being the "host" for the night.  I will let you know what he says when I get reply.

:B:

Donnie1 said:
Hey now, that's just not right.? ?:E:? :needhug:

Come on Donnie, you didn't really expect a comment like "let me ask the wife" would go unnoticed on this site did you?
???  :help:

MoAv said:
WoooHooo...Fox is coming to the GTG!!!? WoooHooo!!

(Just practicing for when we talk you into it!!? :love:)

u'd owe me like TWO hugs if i made it up that way :p

Two hugs is not a problem - pictures might be.  I'm always behind the camera.  Lens stays intact that way  :laugh:

MoAv said:
Two hugs is not a problem - pictures might be.? I'm always behind the camera.? Lens stays intact that way? :laugh:

she does seem to stay away from that side of the camera ???

I would so be up for showing up a few Ford boys in the Chevy Girl truck.  It gives me great joy just thinking of all those AV's on Ford ground.  I am interested to hear what they say Fouse.  :B:

And whats this I hear MoAv is doing a calendar?

Hey Chevy Girl :wave: 

No - I'm not doing a calendar but the ladies of CAFCNA are: click here for info Info is on the 1st post on this page.

You need to send some pics too!!  I think it's going to be a great calendar  (y)

Chevy Girl said:
I would so be up for showing up a few Ford boys in the Chevy Girl truck. It gives me great joy just thinking of all those AV's on Ford ground. I am interested to hear what they say Fouse. :B:

And whats this I hear MoAv is doing a calendar?

Chevy Girl... i would be totally bummed if u didn't send me some pics... u've still got 10 days to get them in... I REALLY NEED YOU IN IT !

MoAv... u and i are gonna have words out back if u don't send me some also :mo:

MoAv said:
:eek:? Sent in two - and a PM to let you know...didn't you get them??

i have ... but i want more... i may just plaster u all over the front/back and inside of EVERY DAY of the year >:D

Avalanche Fox said:
i have ... but i want more... i may just plaster u all over the front/back and inside of EVERY DAY of the year >:D

Oh, now THAT makes me want to run out and take more pics... :laugh: :laugh:

Back