• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Region V Wild West 2008 - June 27-29th, 2008

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
Hey Cowboys & Cowgirls!

Announcing the best dern rootin tootin shootin-est time this side of the Pecos!

The Wild West 2008 Get-To-Gether
June 27-29th, 2008
Klamath Falls, Ory-Gun!

Dag Nab It!  We?z gonna bend an elbow and gets us a fandango, the likes of which hav?nt been seen ?round dese parts for nigh on 5 years!

Dis here?s gonna be the ace-high, bang up, hog-killin? time, so put on your best bib and tucker and join us way out west  to kick up a row!

So pony up and get a wiggle on to best dern shin?dig ya?ll ever seen!

(Ken ya?ll tell I just looked up some Cowboy Slang to make this up!)

Let talk specifics like:

Friday-Sunday, June 27-29th, 2008
Red Lion Inn,
3612 South 6th Street
Klamath Falls, Oregon 
541-882-8864

Make sure ya?ll mention the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club Wild West 2008 GTG to save yerself some dinero. 
Holler the hotel directly, no 'puter registration fer dis one!

• Double Queen Premium Rooms (487 sq ft) are $79.95 - That's $30 off!
  • 2 Bedroom Suites are $109.95 (Either 2Bedrm/2 Bath or 2 Bedrm/1Bath ? LIMITED QUANTITIES!) - That's $40 off!

These rates are good for up to 4 nights Thursday thru Sunday Nights, incase you want to come early or leave late but go away on June 13, 2007. Call Red Lion directly to book your?s today! 

Some Hotel Specifics
  • Outdoor BBQ area avail (Fri Night) 
  • Will include complimentary 700 sqft meeting room. (Sat night)
  • Rooms includes Microwave and Refrigerator
  • Will cordin off parking area for us
  • No meals included but have basic restaurant and lounge on-site, (6am to 2am), including room service.
  • Fitness Room
  • Outdoor Pool/Spa 
  • Coffee in rooms
  • High-Speed Internet - a few rooms have WiFi!
  • And Most Importantly - Pets are OK!

Fees are as follows:
  • 1st Attendee/Avalanche - $40
  • Includes:  Avalanche Admission
  • 2 Adult Dinners (1 each Friday Night & Saturday Night - Sorry, not 2 adults on Saturday only.)
  • 1 Adult Tee-Shirt (Additional Tee-Shirts will be available for sale there.)
  • 1 Raffle Ticket
  • Whatever swag we come up with.
  • Additional Adults are $20 and Kids are $10.  That includes dinner both nights.  Tee-Shirts are available separately.

Registration ends at 11:59pm on Sunday, June 15, 2008​

When you REGISTER HERE make sure to include UserName/Name/Address/City/State/Zip and some contact information ? email or telephone.  We promise we won?t sell your info!

Basic Hap'nins:
  • Friday ? Some group activity to be determined (Horseback riding, ATVs, Laser Tag, etc ? see this thread and vote for yer feverit!)
  • Friday Nite ? Meet-N-Greet Tail-Gater Bar-B-Que Party!
  • Saturday ? Cruise and Tour of Crater Lake!
  • Saturday Nite  ? Raffle and Awards Dinner!
  • Sunday ? Good Bye!  Time to put yer nose back to the grindstone!

Just to clarify, you can show up anytime Thursday or Friday.  Anyone who can make it by Friday morning can join the happenings that day.  If not, we?ll see you at the Meet-N-Greet Friday Night at 6pm!

Lots more info to come!

(Also, looking for some people to help plan some events or take care of some specifics.  PM Me!)

VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO SOCAL CINDY FOR
CAFCNA Wild West 2002 Video Clip

<Edit: Corrected Registration PayPal Link - Thanks Amd1900mp & I CHNGE!>
<Edit: Added Registration end date>

Attachments

• Red Lion.jpg
    Red Lion.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 616
  • RedLion Queens.jpg
    RedLion Queens.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 616
:woohoo: :woohoo: :cheers: :cheers: :woohoo: :woohoo:

WILD WEST 2008 can't wait.  This is going to be great.  Nice weather, nice area and nice Av's.  (y) (y)

Me and my little lady and the four legged hombres will be in attendance.  We will be there on thursday.

You folks are killing me, I want so much to come and  finally meet you guys

MichiganSilver03 said:
You folks are killing me, I want so much to come and? finally meet you guys

you can make it.  leave now

Total Est. Time:  34 hours, 44 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 2359.68 miles

Nah I drive fast, I can cut it down to 28 hours.

Would love to come have to see about getting the time off from work.  Sounds like a blast are there any camping areas near by?

This sounds like a fun time! Nice job.. Thanks for planning this.

Just found the KOA is 1.15 miles away from the Red Lion for those towing trailers or camping, RV sites with Electric and water run around $33.00 a night.

Not sure yet if we can make it. I'll have to ask the hubby! It's only 900 miles from here, but still a very long drive for a weekend. We'll let you know! I sure would like to cause these gtgs are a blast!

amd1900mp said:
This sounds like a fun time! Nice job.. Thanks for planning this.

I'll make it if I can swing some time off. Will the frog-mobile be in attendance?

The I CHNGE's will be attending

Steelheadchaser said:
Outstanding!? (y)

Yeah...but only during driving breaks...the rest of the time will be spent
insitting... >:D

(y) Looks like it is a great run. Thanks for the video. I am already planning and sure hope we can make it up there. Also am going to have to push hubby harder on the mods I need lmao

Thanks Cindy ?- Awesome Video! ?I couldn't have done better advertizing than this. ?Okay if I post the link in the original message?

I choose Klamath Falls by looking at a map and seeing what was about as centrally located as possible to the entire Region. ?From Klamath Falls:
  • Seattle, WA - 450 Miles
  • Portland, OR - 280 Miles
  • Boise, ID - 420 Miles
  • Lake Tahoe, NV - 300 Miles
  • Sacramento, CA - 300 Miles
  • San Francisco, CA - 350 Miles
  • Las Vegas, NV - 715 Miles
  • Los Angeles, CA - 680 Miles
  • Salt Lake City, UT - 660 Miles
  • Helena, MT - 830 Miles
  • Phoenix, AZ - 1055 Miles - Got to get that Long Distance Award!

Wow Wild West 2008 sounds awesome!  Great work on the video SoCalCindy.  Patti and I will check into coming. Hey RangerCliff and Sandra Dee...if you're going maybe we can hook up somewhere and drive together. We'll let ya know!

For anyone coming from the south (not sure about so cal) but from AZ or L.V. if you come up 395 I can set up rooms for you here Reno for wednesday or thursday night. I am leaving Reno on the thursday the 26th to head north. Klamath falls is only 273 miles north for me. As it gets closer I will work on setting up a caravan out Reno.

Back