• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Vote for the WildWest 2008 Logo

Which do you prefer:

• Total voters

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
#1 & 2 Below

<Edit: Changed #2 for cleaned up version.  Overall design still same>

Attachments

• Wild-West-Badge-Final2 Small.jpg
    Wild-West-Badge-Final2 Small.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Ossco WW08 T-Shirt Small 2.jpg
    Ossco WW08 T-Shirt Small 2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 64
can we do badge on the chest and state on the back?  Ossco can do more to that design too, that was his first pass at it....

heine12oz said:
can we do badge on the chest and state on the back?? Ossco can do more to that design too, that was his first pass at it....

I thought about that too.  All comes down to money - how much do we want to spend?

We could combine them. Need to know how many colors to limit the pic.? I know each one adds up so what is our limit?? ????

Here is a combined view with colors reduced.
oops, used heine's 1st version, not the same - redo!!  :E:  :E:
Too Much Blue! Don't like it.

I did another with red left in and used original green from the bagde.

heine12oz said:
can we do badge on the chest and state on the back?? Ossco can do more to that design too, that was his first pass at it....

I love them both.  I voted for the Cowboy.  But the sheriff small on the left front breast would be so cool.  With the cowboy on the back.

I know money is an issue, but.........

I voted.. have you?

Can someone replace the original cowboy with this version, the hat was a bit skewed?

Attachments

• t shirt copy.jpg
    t shirt copy.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 70
Would it be better with no outline like this?

Attachments

• t shirt no state copy.jpg
    t shirt no state copy.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 69
ossco97 said:
Can someone replace the original cowboy with this version, the hat was a bit skewed?

Done.

So when does voting end? What is the decision of the final design? Are we still thinking of a combined logo? I am still trying to get a look at my training schedule for June in order to commit fully. I hate the waiting game...

I'm not good at designs at all and I really am not picky (meaning) I'll go with the majority unless I really don't like something so my vote the badge!! That truck reminds me of a Ford F-150 at first glance and I find that OFFENCEIVE.. How about a complete jacked up AV and full side profile. Not this cartoon image, what about more of a actual image (portrate)...  ???  or photo shop images, like the mountains with a clear Avalanche pictorial  (y) .. Just a thought later Dave/Doberman.....

That image started out as an actual 08 photo of an Chevy Avalanche. If you think it looks like a F-150 than my friend, put down the crack pipe.? :laugh:

I give your 4 hours as I had to come up with a better design, DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES DOBERMAN?

Attachments

• avalanche.jpg
    avalanche.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 48
I have decided to remove my original comments as they were not appropriate. I did fly off the handle last night, I think work has gotten me on edge lately.? So sorry for over reacting.? :p

I'll see you on the 8TH, then we'll talk about wild west face-to face   >:D that's the good thing about GTG's, your not behind a computer anymore! Later and have a good night.... Dave/Doberman

Doberman said:
I'll see you on the 8TH, then we'll talk about wild west face-to face ? >:D that's the good thing about GTG's, your not behind a computer anymore! Later and have a good night.... Dave/Doberman

Or a desk!? ?:cheers:

At 15 to 5 it's not much of a contest. I say close the poll and get on with making the badge t-shirt.

Anyone want to 2nd that?

ossco97 said:
At 15 to 5 it's not much of a contest. I say close the poll and get on with making the badge t-shirt.

Anyone want to 2nd that?

I 2nd that.  Get it on Brothers and Sisters

Okay, just waiting for quotes to come back from the tee-shirt guys.  I'll leave the voting open in case someone want to garner support otherwise, but for now, we're running with the badge logo.

Voting Locked.  We are going with the Badge logo.

Special Thanks to Ossco97 and C_B_Mazur for all their hard work!

Back