• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2008 National Chevy Avalanche Meet Shirts

trAVelingman

Silent Avalanche RIP
Shirts will be included in everyone's Registration, with extras available for purchase.  More information on that coming very soon.

Front:

307509127.jpg

Back:
307508547.jpg

On the shirt:
307486645.jpg

(y) Good looking design

I like it also  :cool:

I'll be watching for info on placing an order!

Well at least there are no pigeons on them. However are you thinking this may be quite the side show Bob show at this one?  >:D  :love:  :laugh:

Very Nice design!
What size range will the shirts come in? (hopefull larger sizes for larger folks) >:D
Also what color shirts? Some of the folks on the site may look good in a wet white T-shirt but not me! :laugh:

Vaeagleav said:
Very Nice design!
What size range will the shirts come in? (hopefull larger sizes for larger folks) >:D
Also what color shirts? Some of the folks on the site may look good in a wet white T-shirt but not me! :laugh:

The shirts will be available from S up to 5XL.  They will only be offered in white, sorry.

I was wondering if we can get these early because I'd like to add to it with my own text:

My "03" Avalanche with brake issues  >:D

SWEET Design trAV!!  And who ever else helped disign it!!  (y)

Cool Design!

Will there be kid sizes? ???

White good I have a lot of black from Biker pig Rost's and Concerts.

Texascwgrl said:
I LOVE it!  I will also watch for the order thread :)

Ordering shirts for the Nationals will be different than past MTAC and Region 2 GTG's.  1 shirt will be included in each Registration, but additional shirts will be available for purchase. 

Bee Sting said:
I was wondering if we can get these early because I'd like to add to it with my own text:

My "03" Avalanche with brake issues  >:D

Shirts will not be available before the Nationals, sorry.  For those not attending the Nationals but desire to order shirts, they will be shipped out AFTER the event.

trAVelingman said:
Ordering shirts for the Nationals will be different than past MTAC and Region 2 GTG's.  1 shirt will be included in each Registration, but additional shirts will be available for purchase. 

Very cool!!! Thanks!

Back