• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Washington Club stickers- For sale here!!

heine12oz

SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
We have stickers for sale for anyone that needs them.  They will be sold for $5.  Let me know how many you want and I can send them out.  You can send me a check or paypal me, (heine12oz paypal name), either way works.  PM me for my address and I will get back to you.  Here is a picture of the sticker.  They are really nice vinyl stickers, not cheap ones.  You will be happy

Attachments

• final jpeg winner .jpg
    final jpeg winner .jpg
    76 KB · Views: 284
OBB (and everyone else!)

You can get the PNW Decals thru the WildWest2008 GTG here.  Or you can just click my siggy.

Shipping is included, so no worries there.

ohiobellboy said:
Do you also have the pacnorthwest decal? I might like one of each.

let me know and I will get one in the mail.  I need to get some envelopes so that they stay safe for shipping, other than that, we are good to go.

Heine - check your PM for info about mailing the decals.

How many do you guys have left to bring to K falls GTG?

Yep, plenty of PNW Decals too!

You guys sell any more sticker lately?

I will get one more from each of you at the GTG for my brother-in-law.  (y)

Aussie Red said:
Do you happen to have any nore of them left ? I would like to get one for my collection

for sure, plenty.  I must have missed you at the WW08

I will PM you the info

can someone tell me how to PM so i could get a washington club sticker

slim04 said:
can someone tell me how to PM so i could get a washington club sticker
You don't have enough post to PM yet, just email Heine by clicking on the email link under his avatar. (y)

How many decals do you guys have left?

We have a lot of new members lately who might want one.

I've passed on the PNW Decals to NvBigDogs since he is taking over Wild West and WW "owned" the decals.  But there are still plenty left and I'm sure we can get them sent.  Just follow my Siggy below to order:

|    |    |    |
              |    |    |    |
              |    |    |    |
              |    |    |    |
            \/    \/    \/    \/

Hey everyone. I will be bringing these with me to cabela's.  They are $5 each.  bring cash with you if you want one.  They are really nice quality, you will be impressed.

hey there, glad you found us.  Let me know if you want a sticker, I still have them available.  you can mail me a check and I can send you a sticker.  You just missed a cool get togehter with the Oregon folks, check out the thread with pictures in the washington forum.

Back