• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Well, Here's the pics...

erin8380

This is my new AV.  My husband got it for me for Valentine's Day.  I think he just likes telling people...."it's my wife's truck"

100_0405.jpg

100_0404.jpg

If only I could find a wife that gave ME vehicles for occasions such as Valentine's Day!

Yeah..."it sit's up high" is an understatement...I literally have to jump out of it....

and...as to where I am....I am in Guymon (way out in the Panhandle)

and for the AV it an 04 with 50K miles...but it was the previous owner's baby....so everything about it is "mint"

DougD said:
If only I could find a wife that gave ME vehicles for occasions such as Valentine's Day!

True. It's one thing to be shown the road and quite the other being able drive away on it. Nice truck Erin. I especially like the rims they flatter the truck without overwhelming it.

erin8380 said:
Yeah..."it sit's up high" is an understatement...I literally have to jump out of it....

and...as to where I am....I am in Guymon (way out in the Panhandle)

and for the AV it an 04 with 50K miles...but it was the previous owner's baby....so everything about it is "mint"

Welcome Erin!! Guymon???? I used to live in Guymon, back in the mid 90's.. Worked in the natural gas field... Nice Avy!!!

Back