• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Post Pic of Your 2007+ Avalanche

Pudge

Post pictures of your 2007+ avy in here.
Let everyone see and you can see everyone else's.

PS you need a few posts before you can start to insert pictures in your posts so check out some threads and comment so other members can begin to know you.

Enjoy.

REMOVED OP Post since WAY old

Had the same problem color.  Both look great!  Ordered the Graystone and Titanium yesterday.  Delivery in 6-8 weeks.

The dark blue in person is awesome....I had a difficult time deciding between it and the black... >:D

Nice AVY Daytona...what kind of wheels/tires?  Any more pics?  It looks awesome... >:D

ASUndevil said:
The dark blue in person is awesome....I had a difficult time deciding between it and the black... >:D

Nice AVY Daytona...what kind of wheels/tires?  Any more pics?  It looks awesome... >:D
hate  to ask a dumb question, but which av?
the 07 has whatever they come with stock, the black S/S belongs to Scurly, you can find details here:
This truck rocks!!!

My DBM in the sig pic has 20" MB Bruzers with 305 50 goodyears

Sorry for the vague question Daytone, but you answered it anyways!  Thanks    >:D

Thanks for the pics.  The blue looks amazing.  I got to see a greystone yesterday but still haven't seen the blue in person.

iconocin said:
whats the story on the black one? isn't that an 06? conversion?
follow the link about four posts up, it belongs to a club member and is decked out with S/S trim and a brand new set of Nitto Dune Grapplers.

Pudge said:
Thanks for the pics.  The blue looks amazing.  I got to see a greystone yesterday but still haven't seen the blue in person.
the blue is an amazing color, sometimes it looks black or dark blue but it really lights up when the sun hits it.

Those aren't the stock 20's on that 07.? They're one of the optional 20's GM Accessories sells for them though.  In fact, that particular truck is a base model LS (no fogs, black mirrors instead of body color) with a bunch of dealer installed accessories- the polished steps, wheels, and door handles plus that pinstripe.  Still pretty sharp!

little late seeing this...heres a pic of my dark blue avy before mods.

1stu_1878-01.jpg

Nice and good luck with her :B:

From what I read the 100,000 mile warranty applies to all 2007.....so why did you miss out on it? Just curious.....Duane

Duane said:
From what I read the 100,000 mile warranty applies to all 2007.....so why did you miss out on it? Just curious.....Duane
Yep.  GM did all of us 07 owners a favor by making it retroactive to every 2007 model, even those already in owners' hands.

Back