• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Live Updates And Photos!

davidi4

PM 2015
PM 2013
SM 2003
Dave02Z66 is in Johnson City as I type this! I have stopped in Georgetown to quickly provide this update from the road.

The first official gathering will be Saturday morning, 9:00am at the Save-Inn parking lot, Johnson City, TX.

keep watching this topic for more live coverage of the Southern Regional Meet :cool:

Yes thats right I got into Johnson City last night (thurs) I am in Austin now, but headed back to Johnson City for a short time.
Bugslide (sp) is in town from Lampassas
NascarDave is in Fredricksburg, I an in Austin, just heard from kps hew will be in inthe morning.
All is well so far, tagged three AV's in Johnson City already ?>:D Ad someone that works at the Blanco County Jail drives a LPM Z66.

For those who will end up spending the night in Johnson City. There are tow more hotels/Inns in town just in case the Save Inn is booked, there is a Buget Inn down the street and a Wildflower Motle/Inn someplace close by, I have seen billboards driving around.

Here are a few pics as they are coming in. THis is probably where the group photo will be taken in the morning. The Blanco County Courthouse.

[attachment deleted by admin larger then 100KB]

Have to post one of Whitie at Lyndon Johnson Park in the wild flowers

[attachment deleted by admin larger then 100KB]

sparky said:
Dave, have I told you recently that I love that truck ?:cool:
No you havent! You dont write, you dont call or even send me flowers! ;) You dont love me anymore.

>:D

Well as you can see I am back, I will be editing and uploadong pics all night, seeing as the site was down while I was down there and could not post then. We had 14 AV's show up and recruited several members in Luckenbach, Texas. Plus gained Zeb who is from Johnson City, once he warmed up and stopped being scared of us, he had a great time (I hope)

Tribal AV: Great pics ;D! And to all the rest of ya'll: we miss you already :cry:!!! Judy and I had a GREAT time. To all who were not there: YOU MISSED OUT!!! For our first get together it was fantastic, numero uno (even if they made me ride at the back of the pack just 'cause my Av is nekkid :cautious:)(not totally at the rear, just far enough ;))!! ?Judy already wants to know when the next one is going to be held. I can tell you what my next few mods will be: hitch flag pole, hitch BBQ, first aid kit in the truck, radios, BBQ utensiles, chairs, another ice chest, JELLO SHOTS recipes >:D, a beer budget (y), and all the rest that makes for a smoother get together. Love all ya'll :love:. See ya later.

Dave nice rims :cool:

Cool pic everyone (y)

sparky said:
I'm going to be in Houston later next month, can I borrow the truck ???? Please :2:
Sparky, when are you going to be in Houston? I will be there July 3-5 and 17-19

;D Here are my photos from this weekend's SR meet, had to separate them into 5 albums! too many pics!

Had a great time seeing everyone, thanks to "Raul" ;) for organizing the Southern Regionals!

Take care all!

Southern Regional pics

BugSlayer said:
Tribal AV: Great pics ;D! And to all the rest of ya'll: we miss you already :cry:!!! Judy and I had a GREAT time. To all who were not there: YOU MISSED OUT!!! For our first get together it was fantastic, numero uno (even if they made me ride at the back of the pack just 'cause my Av is nekkid :cautious:)(not totally at the rear, just far enough ;))!! Judy already wants to know when the next one is going to be held. I can tell you what my next few mods will be: hitch flag pole, hitch BBQ, first aid kit in the truck, radios, BBQ utensiles, chairs, another ice chest, JELLO SHOTS recipes >:D, a beer budget (y), and all the rest that makes for a smoother get together. Love all ya'll :love:. See ya later.

Hey there Bugslayer!

It was a pleasure to meet you and Judy, I will add you to my Alamo City Avalanche email list this way you can be aware of everything that is going on here in San Antonio and you can join us whenever you schedule allows.

We loved having your nekkid av in the group!

Miss Avalanche :B:

We took 182 pictures, but were only able to post 122 of them. Some were, you know naughty and some had "Mini Pearl" showing off her you know what. >:D
I will have to email that picture to her :eek:

Tribal AV said:
We took 182 pictures, but were only able to post 122 of them. Some were, you know naughty and some had "Mini Pearl" showing off her you know what. >:D
I will have to email that picture to her :eek:

come on tribal post the naughty ones >:D :2: we had too much jello >:D shots everyone was wild on Saturday night! Avers gone wild!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Edward K said:
Who has the pics of us taking our breathalizer tests ?

Hey Edward

Vetman I think has those pics???. He was going to send them to Raul for posting >:D but then again I could be wrong, I know Vetman has pics of Ed from New Braunfels with his vice grip on his beer while catching some zzzzz's.
After all them jello shots and jack daniels coolers late Saturday evening is a bit of a blurr for me. >:D :2:

MissAvalanche:B:

"Mini Pearl" will kill me if I posted those pics, at least that is what Mrs Tribal says. :love:

Oh! and as far as the # of pics. That was all that would fit on the online account.

Tribal AV said:
"Mini Pearl" will kill me if I posted those pics, at least that is what Mrs Tribal says. :love:

Oh! and as far as the # of pics. That was all that would fit on the online account.

Let's show "mini pearl's" you know what >:D

but you know I think Mrs. Tribal is right, "Mini Pearl" would kill you. ;)

Back