• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Southern Rendezvous 2003

wonder91178

SM 2003
The location/dates have been set!

Follow the links below to find all information regarding the Southern Regional 2003:

Southern Rendezvous 2003 Info

This isn't just for Texans, it's for ANYONE that wants to get their butt down here to the state park! ;)

Thank you in advance to anyone that helps, it is appreciated!!

:)

Kim

Well whatever is decided a decision needs to be made quickly. Let me know what parts I can take care of and since I have a lot of time with nothing to do I can do some of the research and contacting when a date and place are decided.

There may be no need to hurry Dave as it may be only the 3 of us attending. :cautious: JK there may be 4! :D ;D

Oy. Looking at the dates its a hard choice. The 1st weekend is my wifes birthday. The 2nd weekend is our 1st Anniversary. The 3rd weekend I'm supposed to be in Fairhope, AL for my wife's friend's 50th birthday. The last weekend I have nothing going.

However my wife says the first two weekend and the last are all viable options. She's game for this thing on her birthday or our anniversary.

HMMMM. I'm gonna have to think about this one.

Man I will be soooooo glad when I get back to Texas, till then I will just hang out here in SC. ;)

Wooo Hoooo,
Just made Tech SGT with this post. More modding, since I have to now lead by example >:D

Well i be watching, to see the dates and location, i don't know of anyone else in LA. that has noticed post, but i would be interested since i know i cannot make The Dakota regional meet.
Of course Galveston would be closer, but i will let you all choose that one. Hopefully i will be able to make this one........
zeeyaaaa

TexAVfan said:
There may be no need to hurry Dave as it may be only the 3 of us attending. ?:cautious: JK ?there may ?be 4! ?:D ;D

If it's June 27-29, count me in, and yes, those are the day I voted for. ;)

just keeping this near the top, I think the details as far as date and location will be made by the end of this coming weekend.

OK OK I give ;) Make it June 27-29 and lets get on with the planning. We have the most positives on this date. I agree with Dave on the events we just need to start the planning. The sooner the better. As I see it we have 10 or so that have expresed interest in this date - many wont make up their mind untill the event is planned out and only a month or so away. You cant please everyonr so as Goo would say set it and lets go with it.

TexAVfan said:
OK OK I give ?;) Make it June 27-29 and lets get on with the planning. We have the most positives on this date. I agree with Dave on the events we just need to start the planning. The sooner the better. As I see it we have 10 or so that have expresed interest in this date - many wont make up their mind untill the event is planned out and only a month or so away. You cant please everyonr so as Goo would say set it and lets go with it.

Information regarding the Southern Regional 2003 will be posted in the Texas Avalanche Forums, but you can confirm on this topic!

Southern Regional Info

Kim

Hey Edward why dont you move to Texas you are becoming one of our more active members! ;) :D ;D
Have you become the Memphis coordinator yet?

TexAVfan said:
Hey Edward why dont you move to Texas you are becoming one of our more active members! ?;) :D ;D
Have you become the Memphis coordinator yet?

If I could just find a job at a nice repair facility around the Houston Area (preferably Katy), something Hi-Tech, good boss, I'd consider it ;)

Yes, I have. We are up and running and tagging AV's everywhere. I've tagged like 40 in the past week. So far I've got 3 ! My event is on Feb. 22, so ya'll c'mon over and get some GOOD BBQ

Edward K said:
If I could just find a job at a nice repair facility around the Houston Area (preferably Katy), something Hi-Tech, good boss, I'd consider it ?;)

Yes, I have. ?We are up and running and tagging AV's everywhere. ?I've tagged like 40 in the past week. ?So far I've got 3 ! My event is on Feb. 22, so ya'll c'mon over and get some GOOD BBQ
That might be a possibility! I have a friend in Nashville that I havent seen in a while would be good excuse to get out that way for the weekend.

So Dave what are you sayin - a cruise in Feb say around the 22 nd to say Memphis may be in the works for the Texas group so as to welcome say a new coordinator to the club ;)

TexAVfan said:
So Dave what are you sayin - a cruise in Feb say around the 22 nd to say Memphis may be in the works for the Texas group so as to welcome say a new coordinator to the club ?;)

This idea is the best thing I've heard from the Texas Chapters yet ! ;)

TexAVfan said:
So Dave what are you sayin - a cruise in Feb say around the 22 nd to say Memphis may be in the works for the Texas group so as to welcome say a new coordinator to the club ?;)
UMMMMMMMM OK! (y) ;) ;D

I am not sure that any others from Houston will go but provided the weather is OK (no snow) I am up for the trip. It would be great to have some Texans at Ed K's first gtg.

But getting back to Regionals - I will begin planning after the Jan 18th cruise is over. We dont really have anything major planned for a while. Maybe we should wait till March for our next big State joint cruise? Just do a few local things over the next 8 weeks or so.

TexAVfan said:
But getting back to Regionals - I will begin planning after the Jan 18th cruise is over. We dont really have anything major planned for a while. Maybe we should wait till March for our next big State joint cruise? Just do a few local things over the next 8 weeks or so.

Sounds good to me...the hotel rooms and gassing up the AV were starting to eat into my paychecks :3:

See ya'll saturday!

Kim

wonder91178 said:
Sounds good to me...the hotel rooms and gassing up the AV were starting to eat into my paychecks ?:3:

Kim

Don't remind me what I've gotten myself into ! :D

Back