• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Oahu hawaii GTG

HARMONAM

SM 2008
Ok Hawaii, lets try this again, I know that there is Alot of Avys on this island and yet we have not had a GTG :E:, so if you have or know anyone that has an avalanche tell them to show up..... start tagging random Avalanches and if your from another Island than take the superferry.... I would eventually like to get enough enthusiasm together to get some people to take a supperferry to another island for a tour but ill move at baby steps and start off with a GTG here on OAHU.....
I'm thinking of starting out at hooters in Honolulu on the first weekend in July, that should give everyone enough time to make plans, Please let me know if you might be able to show up so i can see what to expect, i will be in touch to give a more accurate date and time if i get some response.  (y)

Good luck..  Great seeing you posting..!!!!  Hopefully there will be a GTG soon

Hugz

Alright, so the first weekend in July is Bayfest  :cheers: with several events going on around the Island.... If your planning on going to the GTG let me know what your plans for Bayfest are and we can organise the GTG around that .  www.bayfesthawaii.com  hope to hear from all of you...

Come on Hawaii!!  Have a GTG, it's fun!!  Hey, can somebody bring me a ripened pineapple?

Check the carolina site..  I just sent you a link you may like... (y)

Hugz

......cricket.......cricket......(bump)........cricket.........cricket........

Sounds pretty quiet over there.  I lived in Hawaii for 3 years while stationed at Camp Smith and lived on Hickam AFB.  Great place to live with the family and lots to do.  Guess everyone is out having fun rather than reading this post.  Good luck with the GTG.  I think Bayfest would be a great opportunity to show off your AVs and have some fun.  I'm sure there's more than one AV there and you would hand out several brochures.  Wish we were still there (but I hated my joint job-boring as hell).

Hope you get some folks together.  Maybe post a pic when you bump this and see if it draws any attention.

Hello Oahu!!!
Just got my AVA and ready to meet other AVA fans. Is anyone planning a gathering soon?

im always game but i gotta figure out whats up with my stupid passenger window..... this will be the second time i replaced the window motor

Wow, I started to see that passenger window is rolling up very slow ever since I got the island. Two years ago I had to replace the window regulator.

On a diferent note..... I noticed that there are more than a couple ava's on this island and yet don't see any fan club activities. There are plenty all over.

Aloha, Well, picked up an '02.  Having fun restoring it back to life.  Any life on these boards....guess theres alot to do on Oahu besides GTGs.  Mahalo......Rush

Live over in Pearl City but work on Hickam, I think a GTG would be cool.

Good to see you guys are building members!  (y)

Your 1st GTG doesn't have to be big or elaborate, just get together and  have something to eat. An island fiesta or a simple bar-b-que would do. Once you meet, you will have plenty more.

sounds good, i think a lot of people on Oauh dont know about this site thats why we can get a avalanche ride. i seen tons of avalanches as well so i think its time to advertise

i never see ambers here except my ride... feb is prob a good month to do this, it gives everyone time to read the fourm.... the 6th sound good?

Feb sounds better, Ive got alot of aligators clode to my canoe right now.  Once I kill those, I'll be able to move on.

Rush

Back