• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New Members? Welcome to Missouri Chapter!Read this First

myscndfvrtride

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
:welcome: Welcome to the Missouri chapter at CAFCNA! We are a great group of people that look forward to meeting and having fun. We try to plan GTG's(ie get together's) so we can meet old and new members and discuss anything from Avalanches to sports to whatever.My name is Jeff and I'm your Missouri cruise coordinator. If you have any questions about the club or about your truck, contact me at 66chevyman@comcast.net or send me a PM thru the site email. Hope to meet you soon,if you want to plan a GTG for your area also,let me know if I can help! :B: Heres a link to my profile if you need more info and can't PM me:  CLICK HERE

Hello,I'm a new Missouri member and was wondering,does any one know about how many Missouri members there are? How many GTG's have you done? And where?I live in Mid Mo.But would like to do a GTG with you.Have you been to Branson for a GTG?

Hi Streets :wave:

We have several active members in MO.  Many are located in St. Louis and K.C. areas but there are some who live in mid MO as well as SW MO & SE MO.  We should be having our annual Fire & Ice GTG in Lee's Summit sometime in Feb.  This usually is a huge turnout and a lot of fun!  Keep checking the MO/KS boards for updates!!

Darren

Would very much like to make it!To see a whole bunch of Avalanches together would be cool!Just not sure what fire and ice is ?

Welcome to the club from St. Louis. What part of central MO are you from? I grew up in Jeff. City and still have family there. You can put Labor Day weekend on your calendar for our annual Bratfest here in St. Louis. We had a pretty good turnout of 19 Avs last year.

Thanks to all! I live in Columbia.I have all my life.We get alot of transplants here.Still would like to know what the fire and ice is all about!

Streets said:
Thanks to all! I live in Columbia.I have all my life.We get alot of transplants here.Still would like to know what the fire and ice is all about!

:welcome:  to the club Streets!!

Fire and Ice is a GTG hosted by myscndfvrtride.  From the looks of it, it is a BBQ at his place.
Here is a link to last years GTG Thread.

Fire and Ice GTG 2009

:welcome: to the club guys. I am in Sedalia and have in laws in Columbia down by McBain. We are over that way quite a bit. Hope to see you at Fire N Ice. If you can make it, you can meet me here in Sedalia and follow me over.

Hey thanks Donnie1,I may have to take you up on that.Does everyone bring a dish or what?By the way we go through Sedalia quite a bit during the summer months!We like going to Truman Lake in Warsaw.And also ,my wife grew up in Sedalia :love:

That's awesome. Usually everyone brings a dish if they 'd like but not required. There is always so much food left it ain't even funny.

I just sold my boats but we used to hit Truman every once in a while but we liked Pomme De Terre alot more for the tubing and swimming. Let me know the next time you are over this way. We live right on Broadway just a few houses west of Grand and a few blocks east of 65.

Gauging interest for a midwest G2G July 23rd-25th for the Worldwide G2G! We can figure out a central point and meet up somewhere there! I realize this is vague right now, but I want to check on interest and where people would be coming from first!

Her is a link to the discussion page!  (y)

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,118148.msg1825828.html#msg1825828

Region lll Midwest Great Lakes( Missouri) Welcome!Want go to Iowa in July?Is there any interest?Join in on the discussion . Lets Convoy!

Streets said:
Region lll Midwest Great Lakes( Missouri) Welcome!Want go to Iowa in July?Is there any interest?Join in on the discussion . Lets Convoy!

Click on the link in my signature to join the discussion!

05HrlyHlr said:
Click on the link in my signature to join the discussion!

Was hoping this topic would  get more Missouri members interested.

Hi I am Jeff I have been around this site for almost a year but just recently really got into everthing. I am in the Blue Springs area so if anyone around here wants to get together, I usually have some free time to hang out and work on Mods. missouri ain't dead i will go to as many GTG's as possible.

Ranallie said:
Hi I am Jeff I have been around this site for almost a year but just recently really got into everthing. I am in the Blue Springs area so if anyone around here wants to get together, I usually have some free time to hang out and work on Mods. missouri ain't dead i will go to as many GTG's as possible.

Hi Jeff!  I live in Lee's Summit and am in Blue Springs a lot.  Although I don't drive my AV much I'll keep an eye out for you.     

Hi ALL

New member here, live on Lk Pomme de Terre just outside of Bolivar. Have had an Avalanche since they first came out. Love them!

When I heard that Chevy will no longer be selling the Av I decided I will get the last year made and trade/sell
my black '09. Sad to see such a great vehicle go!

Just spent 3 days detailing my black Av, so shiney like a mirror. Nothing sweeter then driving around a shiney black Av! My son lives up in Sedalia, saw a few members from up that way. He will soon be moving to Columbia. He manages CREATIVE AUDIO in Sedalia and they are building a new one in Columbia. So will be helping him move. Wish AV members had a little sign on their Av so we'd know they are members here.

Anyway glad to have found this sight. HAPPY DRIVING!

ramar said:
Hi ALL

New member here, live on Lk Pomme de Terre just outside of Bolivar. Have had an Avalanche since they first came out. Love them!

When I heard that Chevy will no longer be selling the Av I decided I will get the last year made and trade/sell
my black '09. Sad to see such a great vehicle go!

Just spent 3 days detailing my black Av, so shiney like a mirror. Nothing sweeter then driving around a shiney black Av! My son lives up in Sedalia, saw a few members from up that way. He will soon be moving to Columbia. He manages CREATIVE AUDIO in Sedalia and they are building a new one in Columbia. So will be helping him move. Wish AV members had a little sign on their Av so we'd know they are members here.

Anyway glad to have found this sight. HAPPY DRIVING!
Just keep an eye out for Ambers in daytime running lights.

Or keep a eye out for this sticker, usually it is on the rear window. Welcome to the club.....

Attachments

• National Decal cutout copy.jpg
    National Decal cutout copy.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 125
ramar said:
AMBER,
what color AV?
Any color Av.
The amber daytime running lights help us identify other CAFCNA members.
http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,50150.0.html
:welcome:

Hey fellas........ Been a long time. Old member, but kinda new? In wentzville, Mo now. Gees who was that....... Yundo or something like that??? Have to look you up. Sure you are aware, but we have a Lions Choice here!!.
Tried logging on a couple times, but couldn't remember my password. Recently tried rejoining as Rantermax, but couldn't get logged in. FINALLY remembered the password!!
Same truck 02 Avy Z71 black, no special mods- The 4 light high beams, added signal mirrors, a cool bow tie/flame mirror covor, the Z71 emblem behind rear door windows, poorly painted cladding and upgraded speakers, but damn; for 179K sure runs really frickin strong. Still have remnants (yes it is still mostly covered) of the dyed cladding. My apologies for inroducing that crap.
Think I'm going to sell it and replace it with a ........... you think I'm going to drive anything but an avalanche? Thinking of an 09 if I can make it fit the budget.
So here I am. Any info on the 2009 models would be appreciated. I'll do some thread searching too. My ride doesn't compare to many out there, so not sure I'll do a meet until I get my upgrade. That is if you all still do those. Hell it's been like 5 years for me.

Rocket said:
Hey fellas........ Been a long time. Old member, but kinda new? In wentzville, Mo now. Gees who was that....... Yundo or something like that??? Have to look you up. Sure you are aware, but we have a Lions Choice here!!.
Tried logging on a couple times, but couldn't remember my password. Recently tried rejoining as Rantermax, but couldn't get logged in. FINALLY remembered the password!!
Same truck 02 Avy Z71 black, no special mods- The 4 light high beams, added signal mirrors, a cool bow tie/flame mirror covor, the Z71 emblem behind rear door windows, poorly painted cladding and upgraded speakers, but damn; for 179K sure runs really frickin strong. Still have remnants (yes it is still mostly covered) of the dyed cladding. My apologies for inroducing that crap.
Think I'm going to sell it and replace it with a ........... you think I'm going to drive anything but an avalanche? Thinking of an 09 if I can make it fit the budget.
So here I am. Any info on the 2009 models would be appreciated. I'll do some thread searching too. My ride doesn't compare to many out there, so not sure I'll do a meet until I get my upgrade. That is if you all still do those. Hell it's been like 5 years for me.

We still do them; put Bratfest on your calendar for Labor Day weekend. We normally have around 20 Avalanches show up. I'm just down the road from you in O'Fallon.

:wave: Rocket
Is this the guy you're thinking of?

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?action=profile;u=6498

Back