• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

difference in grills?

enoniam said:
No, they are not the same.
Big difference between with and without but whichever you have classes or not they are the same from year to year through 2006

Thanks Guy's  . This of kinda b.s.  Finding accessories for Avalanche with cladding is becoming more of a pain in the as$ then you would think it should be.

That is why we Mod them, we make it work. >:D

Has it always been that way or is it because of discontinued model? Believe me I don't doing mods but there was a certain grill I wanted and they make it for model without cladding but not for I just think it's crazy . Obviously because it would fit other silverados.

It's always been that way, The reason you see them for 03-06 AVs without lower cladding is they share the same frontend with silverados so there is more of a market for them. AV with lower cladding do not share any body parts with any other truck.

MS03 2500 said:
It's always been that way, The reason you see them for 03-06 AVs without lower cladding is they share the same frontend with silverados so there is more of a market for them. AV with lower cladding do not share any body parts with any other truck.

Yup, that's why I both love and hate (mostly love though) my avy. The beast is unique.

Back