• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hocking Hills Cruise/GTG Pics 10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I really feel BAD. :(

Looks like it was a good time.
How did the cookout go?

The cookout was excellent, plenty of good food and great conversation.

We all wished that you would have been able to make it :cry:

Good shots endeavorc.

I think you pretty much captured the feel of the day.

I just wish that you and I had backed in at Avalanche pizza, although our "behinds" look pretty good if I do say so myself. ;)

One thing for sure, it doesn't matter if you take pictures from the front or the "behind", the Av comes out on top (y)

endeavorc & GBT,

Someone had to show everyone what the AV looks like to a ford owner!!!

Had a great time! Thanks for the pictures. I wish I could learn to do that. The thread only makes my head hurt.
Mac

The "Ford" comment reminds me of that F-150 that almost rear-ended that car by Avalanche Pizza. Must have had "AV" Envy :eek:

Looks like you folks had a great time. I'm sure Avalanche Pizza was happy to have you and the wonderful photo op for their business. ;D

Awesome pictures, wish we could have stayed around for the second day :6:

GBT, hurry up and finish that roll we want to see more :D

Thanks Mac! I just changed the music and added the names to the last picture. I hope I got it all right!

Bubba will be home in about a half hour, I'll see if he has that part number. :)

Mrs Bubba :B:

GREAT pics everyone (y)! What route(s) did you take on the cruise? I've been through Ohio quite a few times. Your pics show cloudiness. Did it ever rain? Again, great pix.

Shapeshifter- on your way to the cruise, did you take I-90 through Erie, PA, the place where your AV was during the big lake effect snowstorm >:D while we got to play in our AV in the snow?

CoAvZ71 said:
Your pics show cloudiness. ?Did it ever rain?
It rained lightly in the morning on the way to the GTG. Not enough to spoil the fun, just enough to get the Avs dirty. :8:

Shapeshifter- on your way to the cruise, did you take I-90 through Erie, PA, the place where your AV was during the big lake effect snowstorm >:D while we got to play in our AV in the snow?
Yes I did, and thanks for rubbing it in! :p

Well, I'm not real happy with the site, but I wanted to get my pics up and online. I just tried out a program that batch processes the pictures for size, color, etc, and turns it into a web site. I'm not satisfied with the way the pictures turned out (grainy and colors are off), but it was easy and it'll do until I get a chance to take the time and tweak them a little better.

UPDATE: The site is updated. I basically threw out everything that the "easy" trial version of the Windoze program generated, and reworked everything from scratch on my Mac. I'm much happier now. I won't be purchasing that trial program, it's already uninstalled.

Check 'em out here.

Still no line of fire!
Argh.gif

-- SS

dmacker said:
Bubba,

Super pictures!!

I tried to locate the 4 to 7 conector for the LOF. Got a part number?
Mac
Mac I don't have a part number but here is where I got it...Advanced auto they had to order it it wasn't in the set with the other trailer wiring but it was the same company....on the box I believe it said 99-02 Suburban went from 7 pin to a 4 pin also had some electrical grease and a cap to protect the 4 pin when not in use cost if I remember right about $12...sorry didn't keep the reciept or package

ShapeShifter said:
It rained lightly in the morning on the way to the GTG. Not enough to spoil the fun, just enough to get the Avs dirty. :8:

Yes I did, and thanks for rubbing it in! :p

Well, I'm not real happy with the site, but I wanted to get my pics up and online. I just tried out a program that batch processes the pictures for size, color, etc, and turns it into a web site. I'm not satisfied with the way the pictures turned out (grainy and colors are off), but it was easy and it'll do until I get a chance to take the time and tweak them a little better.

Check 'em out here.

Still no line of fire!
Argh.gif

-- SS
SS liked th pics especially the Mod party >:D

Excellent pictures SS, makes me want to go back and spend some more time in that area :D

The day went soo fast :cry:

Can't wait till the next GTG :love:

ShapeShifter said:

Check 'em out here.

-- SS

Nice pictures. Almost like being there.

Thanks to all for putting pictures up for the rest of us to see.

WVBubba said:
Thanks Mac! ?I just changed the music and added the names to the last picture. I hope I got it all right!

Mrs Bubba ?:B:

Thanks for putting all the names on there. It really helps, so I can remember who I was talking to!

Good sound effects and pics Bubba...and good pics SS. How did you possibly remember who everyone was? Stacie and Steve were doubly impressed that you knew their names considering that "they didn't have an AV !!"

Stacie and Steve are family! They can't be forgotten!

Notice I got everyone's screen names! If you asked me their Birth Names, I can't say I can name them all! I think that last group shot came out really well. One to print for the scrapbook!

Mrs. Bubba :B:

Mrs B, we would still like a copy on CD if it is possible. Just let me know how much.

This goes for everyone else that took pictures also. I would like a copy of them all.

If anyone would like the pictures that I took, email me with your information and I will burn a CD and send it to you.

Thanks in advance ;D

PS GBT, where are your pics :2:

ShapeShifter said:

Check 'em out here.

Still no line of fire!
Argh.gif

I've updated the site, and I'm happier with it now. The pictures look better, and the layout is a bit easier to use.

I bascialy threw out everything that the POS Windoze shareware program made, and did it all over again from scratch on my Mac!

Check 'em out here.

And... Still no line of fire!
Argh.gif

-- SS

endeavorc said:
PS GBT, where are your pics :2:

I am going to have to waste the last few shots on my roll of film and get them developed.

Not digital, will try to get them scanned at work.

May have them by Oglebay. :rolleyes:

If they are too busy at work I can scan them for you and burn them to a CD if you wish ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back