Attention All Region IV members and visitors

dsw7311

SM 2004
SM 2003
Full Member
Hello all, I will soon start moving topics into thier respective new sub-categories. I will leave the topics that are not Chapter or state specific or those which should be Region wide in the main Regional IV forum. If I have moved a topic to a new category that you feel should be someplace else please let me know. I value any input you may have and I only have one opinion, your thoughts are important too..

Sorry if this confuses any one, the site admin and moderators thank you for your patience.
Dave
 

dsw7311

SM 2004
SM 2003
Full Member
Hello Dave....
when I joined this forum I have asked for simplicty
why move topics and convolute the top 10 on the opening page.....posters make mistakes and post in the wrong area... but hell what the point???
Artic-AK-AV I got your message, dont know why you deleted it, but what I think I will do based on what you said is laeve the 10 most active threads in the main regional forum, then as the topics die out or new topics come in move them back and forth based on the traffic in each thread. Its more work, but should make it easy for others to locate the active and "hot" topics. Moving the regional topics and threds to their respective subs should make finding them a little easier instead of searching an entire regions threads for a certain topic
 

Turbotic

Full Member
I feel so lonely here in Austin no one ever visits my area. :C:
I need some kind of exposed link to my area. ;D
 

gandolphxx

Charter Member
Full Member
Tribal AV said:
I feel so lonely here in Austin no one ever visits my area. :C:
I need some kind of exposed link to my area. ;D
Patience, your going to do just fine - all posts in all boards show up in the "New" which is the only way to track theis anyway, thats why i created it.

Cheers,
Jack
 

Turbotic

Full Member
What do I do with the crickets breaking the silence of my area?

Just kidding, I'm just playing the fiddle. ;D

Thanks gandolphxx!

Oh Yeah! Dave the "last post" is not working for the Texas Area.

UPDATE- never mind DAVE I figured it out.
 

Lisa

Charter Member
SM 2003
Full Member
Tribal AV said:
I feel so lonely here in Austin no one ever visits my area. :C:
I need some kind of exposed link to my area. ;D
TribalAV lets get something planned for your austinites for Sept. I am willing to help you out. Let me know your thoughts.

 

dsw7311

SM 2004
SM 2003
Full Member
Tribal AV said:
I feel so lonely here in Austin no one ever visits my area. :C:
I need some kind of exposed link to my area. ;D
Hey this is a family based forum there will no exposing anything here. :eek: ;)
 

Turbotic

Full Member
Dave02Z66 said:
Hey this is a family based forum there will no exposing anything here. :eek: ;)
You should have said that during the Goo929 GTG. >:D
You know like the guy walking out of the room with a very HAPPY dog ;D
or
the guy dancing with a towel in an unmentionable area. :eek:
or
the guy humping another guys leg :-[
I better stop... Oh! and yes I have proof >:D
 

Lisa

Charter Member
SM 2003
Full Member
Dave02Z66 said:
Hello all, I will soon start moving topics into thier respective new sub-categories. I will leave the topics that are not Chapter or state specific or those which should be Region wide in the main Regional IV forum. If I have moved a topic to a new category that you feel should be someplace else please let me know. I value any input you may have and I only have one opinion, your thoughts are important too..

Sorry if this confuses any one, the site admin and moderators thank you for your patience.
Dave
;) Keep up the good work Dave! (y)
 

my123ju123

SM 2004
SM 2003
Full Member
MissAvalanche said:
TribalAV lets get something planned for your austinites for Sept. I am willing to help you out. Let me know your thoughts.
Tribal,

I think this would be a GREAT idea ;D. Judy & I both like to visit Austin and another AV would just be peachy!! Let's do it >:D!!!

Myron
 

Rough_Riders

Full Member
What about exposing something. I am glad we come and check out what our people have been saying about us. Tribal you still have the proof? We miss you all. What is going on for Xmas?
 

Lisa

Charter Member
SM 2003
Full Member
Rough_Riders said:
What about exposing something. I am glad we come and check out what our people have been saying about us. Tribal you still have the proof? We miss you all. What is going on for Xmas?
Hello old friends, we sure do miss you guys, you know you are always welcome to join us. We are doing a cruise through Santa's Ranch on Dec. 18, 2004, its outside of New Braunfels. Check out the thread under the San Antonio area or the Austin area.

TexAVfan (Richard) will be here for that cruise so you know it will be a FUN time! We can talk more about exposing :cool: stuff if you two show up. :2:

Hope to see you soon! :love:
 

Rough_Riders

Full Member
:D Hey Gang, this message is for all our friends who remember the Rough Riders from Comfort, TX.  We are planning on getting married on 10 Feb 06.  It will just be Cindy and I.  We will be wearing our Motorcycle gear and after the ceremony we will be riding off into the sunset.  We miss all of you very much and hope all is well with you and yours.  Have a great year!!!

p.s. Richard, you will not be allowed to give Cindy any more towel dances since she will be a married woman!!! >:D

As soon as things settle down here at the Spirit Winds Ranch, we will try to attend one of your get to-gethers.

Love, Robert and Cindy
 

avz66

Charter Member
SM 2009
SM 2007
SM 2004
SM 2003
Full Member
Rough_Riders said:
We will be wearing our Motorcycle gear and after the ceremony we will be riding off into the sunset.?
Long time no see!!  What kind of cylces do ya"ll have?

See you soon  :wave:

Roland
 

SciFiGuy01

SM 2003
Full Member
A big congrats guys. We all miss you and are glad to hear everything is going good. Hope to see you real soon.
 
Top