Ok, it's back and here is what happened.
1. Lights pulsating. - No TSB, problem with aftermarket lights. (We all know the truth to that one.
2. Belt squeel - Found noisy alternator, replaced alternator and belt. (Lights still pulsating)
3. Coolant leak - R&R Intake, 2 new heater hoses.
4. Glow in the dark tip I broke off rear panel - replaced handle, warranty.
5. Broken seat belt comfort clip (Mother-in-law broke). Replaced under warranty.
6, Condensation in foglamp - Replaced Foglamp housing, poor seal. (Tossed on of my 55 watt 885's, put in stock bulb) They told me they will reimburse.
So overall, I misssed my truck BAD but it is back and running great. Except for the lights pulsating but we have a fix here in the forums for that somewhere, guess I will just have to do it myself. At least I am out of that Buick!