Last vehicle before my Black Z66 Avalanche was a '99 Buick Regal GS (was nearing the end of a 3 year lease). Fun car - but not as fun a my favorite below!
1. '93 Blue Chevrolet Corsica LT (still in great condition, use as commuter car, got it from my aunt who maintained it meticulously)
2. '86 Honda Accord LXI Hatchback - Just cant bring myself to part with it, 170K and still feels like its got another 100K left on it
Wife's is a 2001 Hyunda Elantra - Seems like a good little car for the money.
Prior to the '99 Regal GS (in order - most recent first):
1. 1970 Buick Skylark Custom Conv. - Hated to part with it, but needed to get ready to buy a house back in 2000.
2. 1977 Buick Park Ave. - Given to me by my Dad (God rest his soul, I still miss him every day)
3. 1987 Buick Grand National - Still the most enjoyable and fun vehicle I have ever owned (although I hope the Avalanche eventually comes close)
4. 1986 Oldsmobile Custlasss Salon - Nice ride - first car I owned with a sunroof - nice to have during college.
5. 1983 Buick Regal T-Type - Another fun car to have during college - although it was pretty ragged out, was still a lot of fun.
6. 1977 Buick Regal - Bought for and given to me by my Dad after HS graduation.
: (Now that I/We have our do everything vehicle, I can start dreaming of my first love in autos, great performing cars)
1. Acura TL Type S - Great value for the money.
2. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - The best, fasted car you can get for the money, would be nice, hope I can afford one before we have kids, lol!!
3. Audi S4/A4 - Just nice cars! Although pretty pricey...
4. Infiniti G35 - Looks promising from first reports.
5. BMW M3/M5 - Naaahh, too pricey for the performance.
6. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII - Great little pocket rocket coming to a US dealer near you soon...
7. Subaru WRX Sti - (Ditto)...
8. Audi RS4/RS6 - Naaahh, doubt they'll ever make it to the US, probably wouldn't be able to afford if they did...
9. Audi S8 - Doubt it - unless we come into some money.
10. Ferrari 550 - (Ditto)...
11. Honda S2000 - Great little car, but I just love torque too much to drive this thing everyday, lol...